- Overall 9.0
- Story 9.0
- Acting/Cast 8.5
- Music 8.0
- Rewatch Value 8.0
Personally, I loved this drama!
Why I loved it and would recommend/think it's worth watching:
1. the male leads character does have an actual development ~.^
And while he's still jerk-ish around ep 5 and 6 you can start to see his doom, that is, development coming XD After that you'll come to love him more and more.
So for those who dislike him at the beginning, totally understandable, but you might read more be willing to give it another try until later episodes, because it is so worth it.
2. Strong female lead character - that is such a rare jewel in dramas. I can actually count the strong female leads on my fingers, which is sad. But King2Hearts does have it, so yay
3. No love triangles. For me this is a super big bonus because I hate triangles and not only did the drama not have it, the supporting cast couple was also truly great.
I want more dramas with main couples like this one - no wavering, they trust and stay true to each other. What more could a girl want, right?
4. The story was original and kept going nicely, wasn't dragging anywhere and neither was the ending rushed which is also a rarity, another yay
The plot did go a little (ok, maybe a lot?), well, a tad overboard with all the war stuff and who'd attack whom based on what. I truly doubt it'd be that easy in our time considering that the governments do realise the consequences it'd have for us all (...at least I sincerely hope they do)
5. The cast really did portray their characters very well. Liked the ones I'm supposed to like, hated the ones I'm supposed to hate. Brought tear in my eye when needed, made me happy and smiling when called for it. No one left me feeling like this character was lacking or this one was too much.
Except, the only bad thing I can say about casting are the foreigner characters. They (the characters), the acting and their English was awful. Asian dramas really need to start hiring better actors for their foreign characters. Nuff said.
6. Music. Nothing special, but was good. Beautiful even. I will look up two main themes that were played most of the time because they really were great.
Actually, except for some dramatic moments, when it called for those two themes (or is it one?), I didn't really notice it and neither was it needed. The plot and acting kept me captivated, so music really was more just of a background in this one except the few scenes where it added the emotional high, so it was very well done.
Overall I'd say that this drama was great and portrayed very nicely how not to give up and just talk. Communication is important and could solve so many problems.
King2Hearts had plenty of action, politics, drama and romance.
Re-watch value? I've already re-watched it and totally will later on in the future ^^
Thou I'll just skip the horrible foreign actor parts :D