Reiko

Pinocchio Review

Reiko

I actually watched this drama a long time ago.....maybe 1 year ago but I stopped at Ep 10 bc I found it boring. My cousins and friends were saying "having you watched Pinocchio!" And stuff so I decided to watch it again and guess what?????! I FINISHED IT IN 3 DAYS!!!!! It was SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD. Like srsly.....WTF was I thinking about a year ago???? Ayeeee......how is this drama boring I wonder???! Who says that it's boring???? ????Me a year ago???? HOW AMAZING I AM. Well I take that back.

The plot was very interesting for this drama. It was SOOOOOO SAD and amazing how everything went and the truth behind everything. I feel like I wanna watch the news everyday now lol. Overall it was sad but VERY INTERESTING.

Now there love story was just........unbelievable. How everything went to be and how they were destined to be together. It was so cool. LJS and PSH did an amazing job for everything. And not only them but everyone else as well. They were perfect ????????????????????????????????

????*WARNING*WARNING*WARNING*????
I fell for LJS in this drama. This is the 3rd drama I've watched with LJS in and my heart already fluttered bc of him when I watched "doctor stranger" but I was.....ummm......denying it bc I didn't wanna betray my oppa(someone) but I just couldn't. And u wouldn't call this betrayal right???? It's just.....um......I'm sharing my love yo one more person. ????????????. SHARINGS CARING. As u all know.

Comments (0)