Reiko

The K2
I was SOOOOOOO excited for this drama when I heard about it. Main reason was bc JCK was in it!!!! But while watching it. My excitement slowly degraded that I just couldn't watch it anymore. I tried to watch as much as could because I wish it would be better but I couldn't.

The plot was just........WEIRD. it was all over the place. So confusing. I've watched so many dramas in my read more life and this one was just a NO. I feel so sorry for JCW oppa but I just couldn't watch anymore.

The actresses and actors were GOOOOOOOOD tho. Choi yoo Jin. Omg! She was AMAZING. And of course my oppa was too. It's just sad that the plot wasn't good. *sigh. I'm sad.
Glamorous Temptation
I didn't finish this guys. I actually only watched it bc of NYH and KSR as the young child. But after their part was gone it was kinda boring. The story was pulling too long and I was on 29th Ep I think but I couldn't watch any longer so I stopped.
Blood
I was bored so I just decided to watch this but I dropped it on the 4th episode. There was actually nothing special about it if I'd say. It was boring. Or maybe because I just watched 'doctor stranger' which was sooooooo good. That made me feel this one wasn't as good.

Another thing is that, gu hye sung isn't a good actress. I watched her in BOF and idk if she read more was alright or I was blinded by handsome boys but I didn't feel anything. This time, I realised how bad she was. Her reactions are WAY too EXAGGERATED. Like even I can act better than her. Her actions are just so awkward.

Anh Jae hyun was alright I reckon. He was pretty good. But I couldn't watch it anymore because there wasn't really anything special. It boring and there were lots of bad reviews so I decided NAHHH.

(Btw....I didn't really concentrate on the music or maybe There wasn't much so I just rated it in between)
A Werewolf Boy
This movie has been the best movie I've watched during my WHOLE DRAMA life. As you can see I did say "drama life" that's because I didn't really like watching movies because they were just boring. Everything was too short and nothing actually gets explained properly. They just pull for too long.

I kinda have a change of thought now. This movie........omg!!!! This was the one I was looking for!!! It was read more SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! Everything was just perfect. Nothing was missing. You WONT get bored. I gave the music a 9.5 because it wasn't 'addictive' but it matched the movie well so....yea.

The plot is quite interesting. I haven't seen any dramas or movies like this before. That's probably why it made it even better. The actors were also perfect for this drama. I can't imagine anyone else replacing their spot.

The movie is very emotional. It could hit you any time. Omg! I don't think I've cried so much in 2 hours before. Like hard out crying. Anyone whose thinking about watching it......get your tissue box ready. I mean.....maybe 2 boxes if you think a box won't be enough.

Overall I would give this a 20/10 but sadly you can't. So yea. 10/10 it was.
Flower Boy Next Door
Idk. I think I'm wierd. Lots of pp said it's good but overall I think this drama was boring. I kinda forced myself through the episodes because PSH was in it but it didn't work. So yea....
Choco Bank
I quit on the second episode I think because no offence, I love Kai oppa but his acting........was just a NO. Maybe because he hasn't had much acting experience or whatever it was just awkward.

November 30