SeoInGukBAE

School 2013
This was one great drama....!

It really tells a story from two different perspectives. The point of view of a young student and a point of view of a mature, more experienced grown-up. As society tells us, being older somehow indicates that you're also smarter and that you're right. But this drama shows it from a different perspective.

It got me wondering if students think it's wrong and the teacher thinks it's read more right, does it really mean that it has to be right? After I finished the drama I also became more conscious of the bullying that happened right before my eyes in my own school.

The actors all did a great job and they made the drama much more pleasant to watch, thanks to their acting skills. Many of them are also well known and I'm sure you would recognize at least the main cast.

If you're a fan of school dramas it doesn't guarantee that you will like this drama. Because school dramas mostly involve romance while this one doesn't. It's more about friendship. If you like dramas with a message behind them, you will most likely enjoy School 2013.
W
Okay so let me get started... Before I write anything I just want to say that since everyone adored this show so much... You will probably hate me for this. But here is a realistic review, based on my opinion.

Oh, how I anticipated this drama! Omg, I was so hyped! I rewatched the trailers, teasers...! When the first few episodes came out, I was honestly so happy that I finally found read more something good and different. The idea for this drama was so great! Maybe too great to be true, or just too great to be able to become a good drama.

Around episode 8 I ended up dropping it. This was around the time when the romance started to begin. I did expect romance, as it's one of the drama's genres... But for me, the romance was boring and somehow dull. It was very clique and the chemistry, I don't care what y'all say, the chemistry was nowhere to be found! The two characters missed something and I found myself liking the side characters more than the actual main couple!

The acting... We all know this drama has some high-quality actors, especially the leads. However, their characters were rather boring and uninteresting. The perfect male lead, that was so perfect that I don't think any of the viewers could relate to him in any way. I personally like more realistic characters that I can relate to even a little bit. I could not find anything relatable is this drama. Because it was so abnormal... Even the most sci-fi, fantasy dramas have more relatable characters than W had.

I picked up the drama again, about a year after it aired, yesterday that is. I dropped it again after one episode and found spoilers. I honestly think that this would've turned out much better if they developed the characters a bit more, so they seemed more human like, and if they cut the romance crap unless it was something original.

I understand that he is supposed to be perfect since he is a cartoon character, but that just made the drama seem boring. Why not have a little bit more human-like cartoon character, since he was basically a human anyways...

I'm sorry for the bad review. I hope you still give W a chance even after reading this. Because so many people loved this drama to death and you will probably be one of them. It's just not my type...
Hope you found this helpful!
Night Flight
I really tried my best not to be biased towards this movie... But while writing this review, I ended up being biased again... I'm sorry...

This movie made me cry actual tears so many times that I lost the count. It is a truly touching story that is so realistic it makes you sick. No, it literally makes me sick to just think about the fact that this story might be a read more reality for many people.

The acting was amazing in my opinion, considering both leads are straight. I watched it a few times already so I know many scenes from my head. There are many meaningful scenes that you will either understand or not understand. In my opinion, if you have never experienced discrimination of some sort, you probably won't understand this movie.

I, as a girl that's constantly questioning her sexuality, think of this movie as a really special one. It is certainly one of my favorites.

You know when a movie gives you that familiar feeling? Like you've seen it... or like you can think of a same scenario that would actually happen in real life? Sadly, this movie gives me that feeling. I really wish it wouldn't though...
High School King of Savvy
Here is my, much biased review on High School King of Savvy.

This drama was so fun to watch! The actors all did an amazing job and it is just the perfect noona romance! So lovely to watch!

I would say it's rather light hearted, but for me, who is a fan of heavy tragedy dramas, this was just a nice break from the tears and heartbreak. I won't lie tho, I read more did cry for this drama! Oh I did...

One thing with this drama that many people disliked, was the character of the female lead. I am one of those few people that actually liked her. No matter how weird or crazy she might seem to others, I think that she was the perfect picture of an independent person. Much more realistic than all perfect female leads out there...

Also, if you want to die laughing... This is your drama. Every single episode made me laugh out loud and I'm so happy I gave it a chance, I suggest you do too!^^

August 12