KaylaOrton

Karn La Krang Neung…Nai Hua Jai Review

KaylaOrton

I wasn't sure going into this drama what I should expect. The overall acting was good. The heroine's acting on the other hand was mediocre. I was luckily able to ignore her okay performance by focusing on the main story plot that drew me in from the start. I haven't been able to come up with a comparison for this drama so as for originality I couldn't decide between an 8.5 or a 9. Once I started episode 1 I couldn't stop and ended up binge watching till the end of episode 12.

I was fast forwarding thru some parts and some of those scenes were parts I didn't feel like I would miss anything from. When it came time for the ending of episode 12 I can say it was bittersweet I didn't want it to end but at the same time I'm glad the ending had the right amount of sadness and happiness (if that makes sense). I find that stories that end with all the characters problems becoming resolved is a cliche. I was hesitant to start this drama specifically if it was going to have cliches in it throughout all the episodes (I was in the mood for a drama without the overwhelming cliches taking over the plot) I'm happy to say the ending was not one I was expecting but I overall enjoyed!

So glad I started this drama! :) I need more recs like this one ??

Comments (0)