AnanyaS

Duang Jai Akkanee
Sep 13, 2016
You might think that I overrated the show a bit. I mean 9.5 is pretty high. I do feel like I may be a little biased because-
-This is my first thai drama ever.
-And I'm a sucker for this kind of storyline. Seriously, I love those stories where the MCs hate each other at first and then fall in love together.
It might not be a 9.5 worthy show, BUT I read more can assure you it's a definite 8.5 (that is however, if you like rom-coms and this type of storyline) So, give it a chance, you won't be disappointed.
As apparent from the synopsis above, Duang jai Akkanee is a modern day version of Romeo & Juliet.
The basic storyline of the show is that Fai (male MC) and Jeed (female MC) come from families that hate each other. And at first, they share that sentiment too. But overtime, they fall in love.
It might not be the first show to implement the 'enemies-to-lovers' storyline, but believe me, it plays it really well. The actors are really natural.
As to why I liked the show (aside of the aforementioned reason) : At first this seemed like a typical rom-com, and it is, no doubt about it. However it also shows serious obstacles that our MCs have to face. It features the terrible problems of gambling, fraud and it shows how much pride can affect our lives for the negative.This show features people with real problems and not just ones that never actually happen in real life. PLUS, the main couple are just sooo cute, both Jeed and Fai.
Only fact I was bothered by was the fact that everyone took the act of rape very lightly, joking abut it and all. Personally, I pretended it didn't happen (to that degree). It was for, like, a single episode anyway.
Happy watching! :)
First Kiss for the Seventh Time
*1 Extra point for all the oppas*
It's cliche, but entertaining and fun to watch. Don't go into it expecting much story, just watch for all the eye candies... I mean, seven hotties in one show! Especially if one (or more) of your drama-land crushes are in it, make sure to watch it. Plus with it's being just ten minutes( per episode) long, it won't take much of your time.
I also read more think the Ok Taec Yeon's was the best episode. With all the soap opera parody, it ended up making me laugh a lot. But I'm a big Lee Min Ho fan, so yeah, I also enjoyed his a lot too!
The ending is a bit...weird, but do watch it nonetheless. Chances are you'll enjoy it!
Happy Watching!!
Dec 9, 2016
Please Love The Useless Me is a typical rom-com, complete with our naive heroine (Michiko), our rough-around-the-edges hero (Shunin) and the secondary lead (Mogami), who you can't help but feel sorry for. PLTUM is cheesy, cliché and predictable, but in my opinion, it doesn't make it less enjoyable, especially if you love light-hearted rom-coms.
The story starts with our kind, inexperienced and naive heroine who's unemployed but is financially supporting a university read more guy, who turns out be *gasp* scamming her . This is where our hero comes in who takes her in, gives her a job, helps her out. Then throw in the secondary lead, our heroine's quite sudden realization of love and even more sudden realization of love for our hero, and you've got the condensed version of the show.
THE GOOD:
- Despite this being a rom-com, it doesn't feature the typical jerk male lead. Sure he's a bit rough around the edges, but all he does to help Michiko far overcomes that flaw. Shunin is probably the first male lead that I liked, not because of good looks (doesn't mean he's not good-looking) but because of his behaviour.
-A lot of people were in love with a lot of other people (seriously) BUT they were all nice to each other. There were no cat-fights because of a man or any jealous moments for the male leads.
-Very light-hearted and cute. I didn't skip out any moments and it had me looking forward to the next episodes.
-Happy Ending!!

THE BAD:
-Though everything was resolved in the end with our main leads getting together, I still felt as though I didn't have closure. I was left with burning questions of 'when did he fall in love with her?'

Despite that, I very much enjoyed the series. Give it a try!
Bromance
Nov 22, 2016
Bromance is my first gender bender drama. I know, I'm quite behind. I picked up one a few years ago but ended up dropping it after 1 episode since I didn't get into it. Needless to say, I was hesitant to pick up another gender bender drama. But I digress.
To put it into a simple sentence I loved it. I loved the story, the cast, the ost. Pi Ya Nuo did read more a great job acting as a guy. Zifeng (Chen Baron) has definitely added his name in my favorites list. He did a great job. He's cute, funny, sexy- basically the whole package. The OTP's story is cute and also funny at times. Bromance is one of the very few dramas where I liked each and every character and where I didn't skipped episodes.
If we talk about the couples, my favorite would be, without any doubt- Nana and Yang. Don't get me wrong, the main couple is also very good, but I loved the side couple. Their love story grows in the sidelines but is just as interesting, if not more. He's series and quiet and she's bubbly and charming, Tell me, how are they not meant to be?
All in all, I enjoyed this drama very much. Give it a chance!

34 minutes ago