WonByungHoon

Ip Man
May 14, 2013
this movie was bloody good, the best martial arts movie av seen mainly coz its based on a true story of wing chun the mentor for bruce lee. i have rewatched it several times and i always make sure my friends have seen this. the story is well written and the direction is excellent esp with donnie yen. hes a calm collected guy/sifu who is silent but dangerous. he teaches wing chun read more which requires minimal body movements but its deadly. some guy goes around beating up all the martial arts teachers just to prove that he's better until he gets to ip man and this is where the action starts. the end is also i would stand up rewind and scream like a watchn a match. apart from anything else going around in the story, the action is all that mattered. you will seriously enjoy this trust me. and dont forget to watch part two it gets better too
Salute D'Amour
Feb 21, 2016
This is such a great movie. It starts all oldschool but it catces up with present time and we get to see the story through the eyes of a grumpy old ahjushi mr sung chil. He was a marine and hes strict and meticulous. He needs and commands order including his house and friends. A grandma with a daughter and granddaughter moves across the street as his neighbor and has an interest read more in this old mans life but it all starts from a misunderstanding. The whole neighborhood gets nosy and involved in this relationship which makes it all fun. Then the real story comes back with a twist. Be ready with tissues.
Great cast and storyline
I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK
Mar 27, 2013
this was just a weird and captivating movie. just from the beginning you are like wot is going on. every crazy goon has their own weirdness. one walks backwards, one eats alot, one is obsessessed, one steals emotions and one is a cyborg. i mean all this crazys in one spot. i love rain generally but in this show i loved the cyborg most. the two were the best but this girl read more is talented. i also loved her in a tale of two sisters she's awsome. and to think that shes 32 two years older than rain is incredible. she looks young. rain did a great job being a loon himself he cared for her and wanted to help her eat. the door scene on her back was so creative. the kiss scene gave me chills i had to replay only coz its rain. anyways this movie is weird, crazy and confusing but ul get hooked.
Nail Shop Paris
Jul 1, 2013
ummm what can i say about this drama, bad just doesnt cut it, there should be more words to describe the mediocrity.anyways as always theres good and bad.
the good this is that it was short coz girl i dont think i could take anymore of the ridiculous journal. the other is that song jae rim mostly and the rest were a hot cast so kudos. one major thing that gave it read more a 5 instead of 2 is unlike other kdramas this has alot of kissing scenes so i liked it. there really was also some cute moments seriously. thunder actually did a good job for his first role, he was cute and funny but sometimes i could feel his nervousness.
the bad thing oh gosh its like 99 problems. park gyu ri, how did this girl get chosen for this role coz its definately not her acting. one of the baddest gender bender. this girl couldnt pretend to be a boy for the life of her. i watch shows for the actual acting and not the cuteness. she supposedly was writing a journal by pretending to be a boy and find out about this guy she fancied. everytime they re-enacted her stories is when i would want to throw this laptop. it was fake beyond fake including her fake wig, fake gumihos, fake hunters, fake guns and gunshots......i could go on to 99. some story lines were really great like the grandma/grandpa fiasco. its just the story lines kept getting plugged in where they shouldnt.
give it a try, u gonna like kay as he starts getting feelings for her/him and seeing the different styles of nail art.
how do u tell about someone by looking at their nails **smh**
Baby & I
Apr 18, 2013
the story and acting was good, the technicalities were not. some things were just off especially the baby's voice, it was so annoying and trying to be funny dint work. also clearly the female teacher not only had a wig but the wig was wrong and horrible. those are just the little problems that bothered me otherwise prince jang was awsome as always. the airport scene is a tearjerker. i liked the read more girl too and wanted more from her. this wasnt a 10 or 9 it was just ok
IRIS 2
May 27, 2013
iris 2 was inevitable since iris 1 left alot of unanswered questions. it goes deeper to reveal who mr black is and iris and the story of the infamous baek san. they did a good job trying to connect the two stories and each having their own entity. it started getting better from ep 12 and the ending was satisfying. i dont usually like idol actors but doo joon and lee joon read more did an excellent job. the solo missions in both series were the best story lines then the girlfriends. i was not really impressed with lee bum soo's character. i like him as an actor but this role was just not for him. he tried to bring and show his goofiness but it dint work for me. part one is still my favorite because i am biased with lee byung hoon but hes an excellent action actor nontheless. jang hyuk was awsome esp after his memory loss. the action scenes were really awsome. something else i noticed is the constant stealth marketing. they kept advertising and showing off samsung all through the show which started to become too much. anyways u must watch part one first so as to understand part two.
A Moment to Remember
Nov 10, 2012
This was a great movie. Sad and emotional but great acting. The two actors made their acting and relationship believable.I cried several times and I kept rooting for them. There was no evil ex like or love triangles like other shows so this was straight forward. Its hopelessly romantic but alil sad too
Reply 1994
Jan 8, 2014
damn, just so good. i will miss this show it kept me going every week and my feels were ruined by chil bong, this guy is so hot i couldnt take it and the way his feelings for na jung are portrayed u just wanna stand there and scream. back to the show. this was no way close to reply 97 coz they went with a different line and it fit to read more display the difference. trash is a character that i loved from lee soon shin and his humor and laughter is just lovable. na jung was not as loud and crazy as eun ji from the 97 series. her character was just country side interesting. my favorite was sam chun po, omfg this guy would crack me up everytime he opened his mouth i could swear thats how he is in reality. he got the accent and naivety look down. that was his perfect role. the whole cast just fit their roles and they were perfect. the dad is just a legend with his slapstic acting. he did the same in "my girlfriend is a gumiho" hes so outrageous weird funny ahjushhi and i cant get enough of his acting either. i cant really say it was better or less than reply 97.i can say they are the same show just a continuation. love it love it.
ps - the goat sounds are just too perfect esp in sam chun po scenes
Smile, You
Sep 18, 2014
Im actually sad that the show has ended. I finished it in a week could've been less if i wasnt working. This was just full on comedy, the show shoulda been called haraboji. He was the center of everything and everyone. From ep 1 to 30, u wil probably hate the jungins and some others but from ep 30 on things start changing and people change. Just like other dramas, the mother read more in laws were the same, all mean and cruel but the love btwn hyunsoo and jungin was strong, they didn't waver. My favorite thing about the show is how secrets never stayed a secret.it always came out the next episode mostly coz of jungin and hansae.
my jung kyung ho.- I've loved him since cruel city. He was so cold i dont think he ever smiled whereas in this show he was always smiling and goofy. I cant believe he's the same guy. His acting and laughter at the beginning episodes was just slapstick. He was really hopelessly in love it was so cute. He loved with his heart and used his head for his work. He really adored her he got morning sickness.
Jungin- i couldnt stand her in big and some others coz of her childish acting but this role was perfect for her. She was the sunshine in the show, sassy mouth and strong attitude. She was determined and cute and an adorable couple. Cant believe she ended up marrying my bias lee byung hoon, he probably fell for her charm and shes young too
Mr jungil- in the beginning we love to hate him then we end up hating to love him. This man was just a mess all the way to the last episode. So annoying u want to get rid of him but he was just a leech . He was getting worse by the minute esp when he gets money or uses jungin through hansae or he finds out a secret.
Mrs jungin- what kind of mother was she, she was so frustrating to watch coz of her princess syndrome. Then she starts narrating a poem and u look around like wtf, three sentences and voice change. It was funny though
Haraboji- real great acting. How could such an old man steal the show with his authority. The latter episodes were so emotional i was balling and i felt the pain and happiness of the family as he was going through his ordeal. His best friend joonbae is always hilarious in all his shows.
Another extra that was worth mentioning was hyunsoos classmates. She was there for like three last episodes but she just made me laugh at how she tore up hansaes mom with English words. "Chogyo, I see i shee, anyway"
The ost in the beginning of the episodes was just as chaotic as the show
Btw jisu and sung joon started dating after the show and now they are married and with a kid
Summer's Desire
Jun 28, 2013
this has just become my top favorite stories why....i said story and acting. my main reason is the direction and twist of the drama is unlike any other; what you see is not what you get. there are three main casts instead of two. the heroine is cold blooded, heartless, different, beautiful, emotionless. she has two main guys who have fallen for her deeply from the get go and she doesnt really read more show or initiate affection so its anybodys game. the first 4 episodes are confusing coz theres alot of flashbacks by we start getting the hang of it and understand why it something happened. the orphan kid is with her the first half and the second half its with the rich kid but both scenarios shes with both and till the last episode we dont know who she will choose. i liked it because just when you think you can predict shit happens. its like watching a drama where the girl ends up choosing the nice guy instead of the asshole but in this case they both were main and whoever she ended up with was fine. i loved loved the ending unlike most people and couldnt ask for more. the writer did not follow drama rules when concluding the show like some secrets were never revealed to the host. (whos your daddy)
the negatives are theres soo much fabrication in the story to fit the actors like cliche. some scenes and moods were too unreal like the actors in acting. luo xi smiled too much it was getting unfunny. coincidences were just too much of a coincidence.....
School 2013 Special
Mar 23, 2013
this was so awsome to see especially if you just finished watching the drama coz its the reunion and the teachers and students meet for the last time to talk about the show. we get to learn about go nam soon and heung soo more. they also show clips of the previous school dramas since 99 and how stars rose from there like jo in sung, lee dong wook, gong yoo. it read more was emotional at the very end when they all had to say good bye, tears shed
The Woman Who Married Three Times
Jun 2, 2014
So I guess im the first one to write a review about this drama. Lets start with im glad its over. That was long and tedious.the cast was great and the acting was good. In the beginning its too intense and u will find urself hating tae wons family especially the grandma.after a while when the dust has settled around the 15th episode, things start changing direction and peoples characters change.
The read more grandmas character doesn't change but shes more tolerable and funny how shes so mad and how she makes faces and sounds.
The little girl seul gi is the center of the show coz everything revolves around her. She did an awesome job being in all 40 episodes and maintaining her character.
The mom eun soo is stubborn but her conviction and strong morals are impressive.
The other sister hyeon soo is just complicated and no one can change her.
Ahjumma turned out to be my favorite to watch coz the things she says under her breath are hilarious I dont know how she survived living with grandma and the aunt.
The rest of the cast did good and in the end it doesnt turn out how we first expected but its satisfactory. I couldnt stop watching coz the previews would be juicy.
Dancing Queen
Jun 9, 2013
when i first saw um jung hwa in "the man who cant marry" i was dissapointed and hated her character because she was a grown woman who was acting like a teenager and was unconvincing too. being the main lead in this movie and having a role of a kpop idol made her acting better since she cant fake the body, dances and overall.the husband/mayor was really awsome. he was very believable read more from the beginning and he portrayed the character best. towards the end we wanted to know what the moral thing was when he was running for mayor while his wife is in a kpop group shaking her ass. his response to it was tear jerking and i felt his pain. theres some funny moments here and there when the wife is trying to audition without telling the husband
Almost Love
Mar 1, 2013
This movie was literally almost love. These two friends carried their frienship on throughout and we dint get to know what happened in the end. We could see the boy starting to get jealous at the girls boyfriend and even after being reunited again, they hug it out but there is no confession or kiss just a hug. They end up working together and the movie ends without a conclusion. Anyways its a good movie.
City Hunter
Aug 31, 2013
the story was great, it reminded me of bridal mask where there is a masked vigilante who protects the citizens and punishes the law breakers. i had put it in my ptw list for a while so i decided to watch an action drama since my favorite is IRIS and i dint think any other would match it. min ho was really awsome in this i only saw him in BOF. there read more were alot of good parts esp at the triangle with all the fight scenes but then there were some parts that dint reach the mark for it to be a 10/10 drama. some scenes were fake and unbelievable like hanging on the wall and the main girl dint quite please me like she did in sungkyungkwan scandal. it was fast paced which i liked and it had no bitter exes or parents which was a plus. my eye candy was actually the prosecutor who i am currently stalking. anyways good show

florida