"Just as there are many stars in the clear sky, There are also many dreams in our heart" (Arirang - Korean Folk Song)
"Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!" (Bob Marley - Wake up and live)
"There's a place I go to, where no one knows me / It's not lonely, it's a necessary thing / It's a place I made of, found what I made of, the nights I stayed up counting stars and fighting sleep /.../ If I breath real slowly, I let it out and let it in / It can be terrifying, to be slowly dying / Also clarifying we end where we begin" (Matt Simons - Catch and Release)
The manga corner (BL)- Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai *** Doumeki= my number 1 seme <3
26.06.2017 - "We embrace the same sunlight / We hold our hands together / Heading to the same direction / Never let the love linger / We were not born losers / We were born this way"
I accept (almost) all friend requests. BUT:
After realizing that my joy here on MDL is lowered by some users/friends I decided to take action. I'll remove from my list liars and people who pretend to be someone else! Also, if you're ruining my mood for a drama with too many (way too many) screenshots, or you post spoilers, or your posts are telling me that we have nothing, but nothing in common, I'll unfriend you. Feel free to do the same, I'll never ask why!
I'm a kind person if you get to know me ;)
I don't miss an episode of
I love a lot...
So Ji SubMatsuda Ryuhei
My all time favorite character: Mei Changsu / Nirvana in Fire
My favorite female character: Ok Da Jung / Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Gi
My favorite OTP: Kyung Soo & Tae Sub / Life is Beautiful
My name is Beatrice (Betty), I'm an "ajumma" :), married and have a child. I'm German, born in Romania, but live in Germany now.
My addiction to dramas goes back to 2009 with the drama Yi San. I
don't like a specific genre, if the story sounds good or the cast is on
my liking I'll try everything.
How do I rate dramas? What's important to find in a drama so it will have an 8+ score?
- well written characters, who I enjoy to follow through every episode.More than two annoying characters make me hate the whole drama, so the score will be lower
- a good/interesting plot
- the chemistry between the main couple is a must
- good OST
- not so many ups and downs... I like it when a drama doesn't have episodes that I find bad, even if it doesn't keep me on the edge of my seat all the time
- I can overlook if one of the main leads doesn't act for a 10, but for that the other main lead and the supporting cast must be very good
- the side stories and the supporting characters are important to me, I don't focus just on the main leads
- when I rate, I never compare dramas of different genres
- I'm not against cliches and makjang if it's used right and it's not something that defines the whole drama
I rate movies differently as dramas because movies are not so long and I don't have time to develop too many feelings. So the feels left behind after THE END are what counts. Sometimes the acting is more important to me than the story, so if I loved the acting a movie with a not so interesting story can have a higher score.
From time to time I change the scores I gave to dramas or movies... Normally it'll go down, but if I change it after re-watching it could be a higher one :) Yes, I re-watch dramas and movies, some of them more than 2 times.
All the ratings for LGBT themed movies/dramas are subjective ;)
I love music! Again, the genre is not important, but the lyrics are (if I do understand them, if not... I just go with the rhythm)