SapphireSane

The Rise of a Tomboy Review

SapphireSane

Even though the plot is pretty predictable it was defiantly an interesting story to follow.

Acting wise I think the cast did very well and showed their characters very well. Personal I didn't care to much for how much the female character ran over people to get what she wanted but it did show her personality well. I also didn't like that the male lead had pretty much almost little to almost nothing of a personality. It wasn't define and all I got from it was that he was a guy who pretty much got walked on his whole life. He gets hit like....a lot. Another thing I didn't like was how much she abused him physically. Even though through all of that, with how extreme her personality was from his I could see why they work out very well as a couple, because otherwise...... .__.

Music wasn't to special. It wasn't bad but nothing to really write about. Though I will say I did like the song he sang.

I honestly could not re-watch this movie. This couple was new to me and even though I enjoyed it somewhat the first time. I would have to yank my hair out to struggle to watch it a second time.

Overall it was something new that was very much predictable with characters that was almost unbelievable in their personality's. I would say its a good 7.5/10

Comments (0)