bubal

Like For Likes Review

bubal
Mar 17, 2017

I just loved it. So. Much.

I came across the trailer by chance on youtube and oh man, thanks to the algorithm who does the recommandations.

This movie has Love Actually vibes and as someone who absolutely loved and watch this movie almost every Christmas, I was curious to see this movie.
And it's awesome.
You'll find that it's predictable. But who cares, it's a feel good movie, with happy endings, and the ride is so nice and fluffy that you won't even mind. You'll just sit comfortably in your pyjamas, sip your tea while just enjoying a very nice and happy movie.
At least, it made me happy. It made me feel good. I smiled so much, and laughed, and even cried at the happy endings.
I just loved it (loved so much. I know i repeat myself. But i loved it. Did i say how much i loved it?).

The acting is great. It isn't over-acted (which is a nice change, compared to the dramas). Every actor pulled off their role perfectly.

The ost. Oh man. So in tune with the movie. The ambiance was absolutely gorgeous, from the music to the setting, to the colours, everything.

To be honest, I just finished it and I already want to rewatch it.

Comments (0)