• May 29, 2011 1 of 1 episodes seen 4 of 5 people found this review helpful
    • Story  8
    • Acting/Cast  9
    • Music  7
    • Rewatch Value  8
    I just love this movie! The detective is so funny..he is like Jack Sparrow to me : he never means harm but always gets into trouble. The acting is great and the supposedly villain can take your breath away with her beauty.. This is a wonderful combination of silly and funny situations with detective/serious investigations and the result is a must see movie!
  • May 29, 2011 1 of 1 episodes seen 3 of 5 people found this review helpful
    • Overall  3
    • Story  2
    • Acting/Cast  4
    • Music  5
    • Rewatch Value  2
    This movie is so disappointing that I have no words to describe it. The whole story lacks support. The acting is awful but I don't blame the actors..I'm sure it's the script. For the one that wrote this : even children can come with something better! I've completely wasted my time watching this.
  • May 27, 2011 1 of 1 episodes seen 0 of 1 people found this review helpful
    • Overall  4
    • Acting/Cast  5
    • Music  4
    • Rewatch Value  4
    For some reason this movie annoyed me. A lot! Maybe because it\'\'s old and the acting not so good? Maybe..and maybe not. Actually I didn\'\'t like the characters. The story is interesting but that\'\'s all.
  • May 24, 2011 1 of 1 episodes seen 0 of 0 people found this review helpful
    • Overall  7
    • Story  7
    • Rewatch Value  6
    Comparing the live-action to the anime is pointless. The anime is of course better and more detailed. Sure, they kept the main characters and ideas and yet the supporting ones added more suspense. Still it's not awful either..So I have to add that I personally enjoyed it.
  • May 23, 2011 1 of 1 episodes seen 3 of 11 people found this review helpful
    • Overall  6
    • Rewatch Value  5
    It was promising. The story of two men falling in love with the same woman. One is a criminal, the other a cop and yet they have one thing in common. I liked the fact that every main character tells the story from the beginning to their end. And daisies..follow the characters every step and as the canvas is finished so is our story.
  • May 15, 2011 1 of 1 episodes seen 4 of 5 people found this review helpful
    • Rewatch Value  5
    I expected too much from this movie. Actually it\'\'s all about conning. Life is unfair and without knowing you have to do everything you can to survive, calculating every step.
    The idea is interesting and the action will capture you. Even the unfairness of it all is at one point unbelievable but foreseeable. And yet you\'\'ll find yourself rooting for him, hopping he\'\'ll win in the end.
  • May 12, 2011 1 of 1 episodes seen 6 of 6 people found this review helpful
    • Music  5
    • Rewatch Value  5
    The movie mostly is based on misunderstandings and a lot of day dreaming. The beautiful teacher is seen as a sex symbol and a trophy especially to a group of students with whom she enters in contact with. This way we can determine the main actors of our story. While the situation is rather amusing mostly because of the decan, it lacks depth remaining rather undeveloped. Still, overall it can be seen as a light comedy.
  • May 12, 2011 1 of 1 episodes seen 1 of 1 people found this review helpful
    • Overall  4
    • Acting/Cast  5
    • Music  4
    • Rewatch Value  3
    It\'\'s such an amusing movie I couldn\'\'t take anything seriously about it. Even the battle scenes were drawn in such a way that you\'\'ll most likely laugh at the silliness of it all. Should I say more? If you\'\'re looking for a serious historical movie than this is not for you.
  • May 10, 2011 1 of 1 episodes seen 2 of 4 people found this review helpful
    • Music  7
    • Rewatch Value  4
    It had potential but in the end it wasn't a good movie. I understand that the main idea was age and maturity but it didn't convince me. The story lacked many elements, the acting was a little off and the music was welcomed but present mostly likely because of promotional reasons. Still I think that with another writer it could've been better. But if you're a fan of the band I guess you can watch it.
  • May 9, 2011 1 of 1 episodes seen 2 of 2 people found this review helpful
    • Overall  6
    • Rewatch Value  5
    A good movie. What should I say more..there are several more series about dancing contests and the world it involves. I expected a little divine punishment at the ending but it never came. That was my only wish. I\'\'m not into emotional stuff so I can\'\'t say it really got me, but I loved the dancing.

Error

Favorite Dramas

• No drama favorites added.

Favorite Movies

• No movie favorites added.

Favorite Actors

• No actor favorites added.