• May 13, 2011 20 of 20 episodes seen 11 of 19 people found this review helpful
    • Overall  4
    • Story  4
    • Acting/Cast  5
    • Rewatch Value  4
    I know I\'\'m weirder than most people but still I don\'\'t understand why all the fuss about this series. Is it because of the way Hyun Bin looks like? I won\'\'t judge a story after the grade of hotness an actor has.

I most certainly didn\'\'t enjoy the story. Actually I liked more the supporting casts namely Oska/Seul. I have to say that I also like the main actor - as he looks like of course because in the end I\'\'m a superficial person - but I didn\'\'t see any chemistry between him and the main actress. At all. NOT EVEN A BIT !

Love should not be comprehensible and can hit you at any time? :)) Sure, I understand that fact but I refuse to
  • Dec 18, 2011 16 of 16 episodes seen 11 of 13 people found this review helpful
    • Rewatch Value  4
    I had this series on hold for such a long time that I was reluctant to continue.

Lee Kang Hyun is a couple manager who was at the peak of her carrier but after a fateful encounter with Park Hyun Soo, a divorce lawyer, everything began to crumble before her. When she finally finds a place to start anew she finds out that the "evil lawyer" is working just next door.

The story is of course predictable but the characters are not your everyday type. I especially love the two main men : Park Hyun Soo and Yin Kyung Hwan because their antics made me laugh a lot during the show. Lee Kang Hyun's friends give a real feeling with their concern and watching them literally
  • Feb 28, 2012 21 of 21 episodes seen 11 of 14 people found this review helpful
    • Acting/Cast  9
    • Music  6
    • Rewatch Value  5
    I expected something good..as good as Temptation of Wife or even better but I was disappointed by some aspects. The actors did a great job, very convincing, a good choice of actors, but the story lacked a sense of reality. At times I couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of the situation and how some events were forced into the storyline. I'm sorry that I can't really give too much details but those who saw the series know what I mean.

I couldn't hate the main character, as selfish as she was I preferred watching her evil and calculative nature than Sin Hyeon Wu's transformation. I found Yoon Jae Hee annoying and her story too sugary for my taste. Even after it became clear who
  • May 9, 2011 16 of 24 episodes seen 8 of 8 people found this review helpful
    • Story  8
    • Rewatch Value  6
    I was surprised by this series. When it started the action was a little slow so I thought that maybe I expected too much from an old show but as the story progresses the action gets better. I also have to add that it shows the imperfections of ones heart. Life cannot be planned, there will always be something to mess our plans on the way..And who knows?! It may be a good thing..
  • May 8, 2011 1 of 1 episodes seen 7 of 7 people found this review helpful
    • Music  9
    • Rewatch Value  7
    This movie is about the memory of "first love", about feelings that linger in our soul even after many years have past. Seo Ji Woo went to India 10 years ago and met her first love - Kim Jong Ok - with whom she spent a few days with the promise that they'll meet again. Han Gi Joon has just started his company "Finding Your First True Love Company" and the two begin their quest of finding her love interest. In the backround we have the world of theatre and I have to say the fealing of "cabaret" caught me even from the begining, I wanted to see more of it. The OST of course is also amazing.
  • May 12, 2011 1 of 1 episodes seen 6 of 6 people found this review helpful
    • Overall  5
    • Acting/Cast  6
    • Rewatch Value  5
    The movie mostly is based on misunderstandings and a lot of day dreaming. The beautiful teacher is seen as a sex symbol and a trophy especially to a group of students with whom she enters in contact with. This way we can determine the main actors of our story. While the situation is rather amusing mostly because of the decan, it lacks depth remaining rather undeveloped. Still, overall it can be seen as a light comedy.
  • Apr 2, 2012 15 of 15 episodes seen 6 of 8 people found this review helpful
    • Rewatch Value  5
    I'll try not to be harsh as I loved the lead actor. Seo Jae Hui was and remained my favorite character until the end. I have to say that this is my first time watching Yoon Shi Yoon in a series, maybe I should watch King of Baking too. I wasn't a fan of the police woman and most of the times found her annoying. Even her sister was more interesting. Also the series is full of cheesiness and was boring at times. Maybe I'm twisted but I enjoyed watching Madam Park, I just love beautiful women, especially if they're powerful. I don't want to talk about detail, story and character development as I'm a little disappointed. The series doesn't offer new elements but tries to read more
  • May 9, 2011 1 of 1 episodes seen 6 of 9 people found this review helpful
    • Rewatch Value  5
    God! I can\'\'t stand the main actress..I find her so annoying. The story is funny and all but I can\'\'t get past the fact that the actress\'\' voice is like the sound of fingernails scraping a chalkboard(she gives me a headache every time she opens her mouth). Also the character she plays doesn\'\'t make her any likable, she\'\'s soooooo rude, no manners at all. I can\'\'t stand people like her. It ruined the movie for me. I hope I won\'\'t have the \"luck\" to hear her any time soon. Other than her, the story is good and Lee Dong Wook is as wonderful as ever. Even the supporting actors are doing a good job. If her voice doesn\'\'t annoy you..you should watch the movie..it\'\'s actually a read more
  • May 6, 2011 1 of 1 episodes seen 5 of 5 people found this review helpful
    • Overall  8
    • Story  9
    • Acting/Cast  9
    • Music  8
    • Rewatch Value  8
    "Sophie's Revenge" is wonderful movie from many aspects. It's a sweet romantic story about a girl who has been dumped by her fiance and tries to win him back by ruining his current relationship. She will team up with a man who she believes was hurt by her "enemy" and apply her silly plans. While the story is not original, the way it unfolds the details and the character of our heroine captures our heart. This is a movie perfect for a cozy weekend in bed.
  • May 7, 2011 1 of 1 episodes seen 5 of 8 people found this review helpful
    • Music  8
    • Rewatch Value  5
    This movie had great potential but it lacked a little inspiration. There are so many stories about sick people and all follow the same portrait that it's hard to be impressed anymore. But I can't say it didn't leave me with that special feeling of loss at the ending, specific to any tearjerker. Also I loved the OST so I'll give points for that. All in all this movie was good..not amazing or impressive or anything..just good.

Error

Favorite Dramas

• No drama favorites added.

Favorite Movies

• No movie favorites added.

Favorite Actors

• No actor favorites added.