• May 29, 2011 1 of 1 episodes seen 4 of 5 people found this review helpful
    • Story  8
    • Acting/Cast  9
    • Music  7
    • Rewatch Value  8
    I just love this movie! The detective is so funny..he is like Jack Sparrow to me : he never means harm but always gets into trouble. The acting is great and the supposedly villain can take your breath away with her beauty.. This is a wonderful combination of silly and funny situations with detective/serious investigations and the result is a must see movie!
  • May 29, 2011 1 of 1 episodes seen 3 of 5 people found this review helpful
    • Overall  3
    • Story  2
    • Acting/Cast  4
    • Rewatch Value  2
    This movie is so disappointing that I have no words to describe it. The whole story lacks support. The acting is awful but I don't blame the actors..I'm sure it's the script. For the one that wrote this : even children can come with something better! I've completely wasted my time watching this.
  • May 27, 2011 1 of 1 episodes seen 0 of 1 people found this review helpful
    • Music  4
    • Rewatch Value  4
    For some reason this movie annoyed me. A lot! Maybe because it\'\'s old and the acting not so good? Maybe..and maybe not. Actually I didn\'\'t like the characters. The story is interesting but that\'\'s all.
  • May 24, 2011 1 of 1 episodes seen 0 of 0 people found this review helpful
    • Overall  7
    • Story  7
    • Acting/Cast  7
    • Rewatch Value  6
    Comparing the live-action to the anime is pointless. The anime is of course better and more detailed. Sure, they kept the main characters and ideas and yet the supporting ones added more suspense. Still it's not awful either..So I have to add that I personally enjoyed it.
  • May 24, 2011 6 of 6 episodes seen 3 of 4 people found this review helpful
    • Overall  9
    • Story  9
    • Acting/Cast  9
    • Music  8
    • Rewatch Value  8
    I really enjoyed this series. It also has only 6 episodes so it's a series to finish in one go. I just grew to love the main actor and the character he plays. He's doing such a wonderful job at it too. What can I say more?! Just watch it!
  • May 23, 2011 1 of 1 episodes seen 3 of 11 people found this review helpful
    • Overall  6
    • Story  6
    • Acting/Cast  7
    • Rewatch Value  5
    It was promising. The story of two men falling in love with the same woman. One is a criminal, the other a cop and yet they have one thing in common. I liked the fact that every main character tells the story from the beginning to their end. And daisies..follow the characters every step and as the canvas is finished so is our story.
  • May 15, 2011 1 of 1 episodes seen 4 of 5 people found this review helpful
    • Overall  5
    • Acting/Cast  6
    • Rewatch Value  5
    I expected too much from this movie. Actually it\'\'s all about conning. Life is unfair and without knowing you have to do everything you can to survive, calculating every step.
    The idea is interesting and the action will capture you. Even the unfairness of it all is at one point unbelievable but foreseeable. And yet you\'\'ll find yourself rooting for him, hopping he\'\'ll win in the end.
  • May 13, 2011 20 of 20 episodes seen 11 of 19 people found this review helpful
    • Story  4
    • Rewatch Value  4
    I know I\'\'m weirder than most people but still I don\'\'t understand why all the fuss about this series. Is it because of the way Hyun Bin looks like? I won\'\'t judge a story after the grade of hotness an actor has.

I most certainly didn\'\'t enjoy the story. Actually I liked more the supporting casts namely Oska/Seul. I have to say that I also like the main actor - as he looks like of course because in the end I\'\'m a superficial person - but I didn\'\'t see any chemistry between him and the main actress. At all. NOT EVEN A BIT !

Love should not be comprehensible and can hit you at any time? :)) Sure, I understand that fact but I refuse to
  • May 12, 2011 1 of 1 episodes seen 6 of 6 people found this review helpful
    • Overall  5
    • Story  6
    • Acting/Cast  6
    • Rewatch Value  5
    The movie mostly is based on misunderstandings and a lot of day dreaming. The beautiful teacher is seen as a sex symbol and a trophy especially to a group of students with whom she enters in contact with. This way we can determine the main actors of our story. While the situation is rather amusing mostly because of the decan, it lacks depth remaining rather undeveloped. Still, overall it can be seen as a light comedy.
  • May 12, 2011 1 of 1 episodes seen 1 of 1 people found this review helpful
    • Music  4
    • Rewatch Value  3
    It\'\'s such an amusing movie I couldn\'\'t take anything seriously about it. Even the battle scenes were drawn in such a way that you\'\'ll most likely laugh at the silliness of it all. Should I say more? If you\'\'re looking for a serious historical movie than this is not for you.

Error

Favorite Dramas

• No drama favorites added.

Favorite Movies

• No movie favorites added.

Favorite Actors

• No actor favorites added.