• May 11, 2011 24 of 24 episodes seen 5 of 8 people found this review helpful
    • Story  4
    • Acting/Cast  5
    • Music  5
    • Rewatch Value  3
    I liked it how it started then it all transformed into a soap opera. For me the show had a lot of potential but at the story continues from bad it becomes worse. I have to add that in general I don't have much expectations from Taiwanese series(the acting is usually horrid and the story undeveloped) and yet this series captured me in the first episodes. It was rather a shock. Other than that too many episodes and cliché.
  • May 11, 2011 16 of 16 episodes seen 2 of 2 people found this review helpful
    • Music  8
    • Rewatch Value  7
    I like how this drama unfolded. At the beginning the action was a little slow and repetitive. No real connection between the characters. Then it becomes interesting. The characters change place and the story gradually advances to a climax.

Also the romance part got me. I was so caught in it that I was smiling/suffering alongside the characters.

As a conclusion..watch the series! It's really good.

I'm sure you'll like it.
  • May 10, 2011 1 of 1 episodes seen 2 of 4 people found this review helpful
    • Overall  5
    • Story  5
    • Acting/Cast  6
    • Rewatch Value  4
    It had potential but in the end it wasn't a good movie. I understand that the main idea was age and maturity but it didn't convince me. The story lacked many elements, the acting was a little off and the music was welcomed but present mostly likely because of promotional reasons. Still I think that with another writer it could've been better. But if you're a fan of the band I guess you can watch it.
  • May 9, 2011 1 of 1 episodes seen 2 of 2 people found this review helpful
    • Story  6
    • Music  6
    • Rewatch Value  5
    A good movie. What should I say more..there are several more series about dancing contests and the world it involves. I expected a little divine punishment at the ending but it never came. That was my only wish. I\'\'m not into emotional stuff so I can\'\'t say it really got me, but I loved the dancing.
  • May 9, 2011 1 of 1 episodes seen 6 of 9 people found this review helpful
    • Story  7
    • Acting/Cast  8
    • Music  5
    • Rewatch Value  5
    God! I can\'\'t stand the main actress..I find her so annoying. The story is funny and all but I can\'\'t get past the fact that the actress\'\' voice is like the sound of fingernails scraping a chalkboard(she gives me a headache every time she opens her mouth). Also the character she plays doesn\'\'t make her any likable, she\'\'s soooooo rude, no manners at all. I can\'\'t stand people like her. It ruined the movie for me. I hope I won\'\'t have the \"luck\" to hear her any time soon. Other than her, the story is good and Lee Dong Wook is as wonderful as ever. Even the supporting actors are doing a good job. If her voice doesn\'\'t annoy you..you should watch the movie..it\'\'s actually a read more
  • May 9, 2011 26 of 26 episodes seen 3 of 3 people found this review helpful
    • Story  5
    • Rewatch Value  5
    It's a sweet series but it has too many episodes. The action is repetitive and slow. The relationship of our two heroes is cute but you'll find yourself feeling sorry for Nam Joon. Ka Ran becomes selfish and president Liu annoying. You'll ask yourself existential questions as to why you continued the series and why is Nam Joon so masochist?! Maybe you'll also enjoy the supportive actors more just so you'll have a reason to not get bored.

All in all it gets confusing and you ask God for all the patience in the world so you can finally finish the series. It takes all your might and you're finally done. And guess what? You conclude that you knew the ending all
  • May 9, 2011 1 of 1 episodes seen 4 of 4 people found this review helpful
    • Acting/Cast  9
    • Rewatch Value  7
    This movie is a lesson of life. What would you be capable to do to survive? What choices would you make? The story is well constructed, the characters seem plausible and the psychological part developed gradually to captivate the audience. You become the detective. And then boom! The surprise element appears.
  • May 9, 2011 9 of 9 episodes seen 3 of 5 people found this review helpful
    • Acting/Cast  9
    • Music  6
    • Rewatch Value  7
    This series had such an psychological impact on me, it left me speechless at how much circumstances can change the life of people. I was never a fan of material things but after watching it I understood something important : people are capable of many things! The reality is much worse, ambition rules the world and if you enter the circle there is no way out.
  • May 9, 2011 16 of 24 episodes seen 8 of 8 people found this review helpful
    • Overall  7
    • Rewatch Value  6
    I was surprised by this series. When it started the action was a little slow so I thought that maybe I expected too much from an old show but as the story progresses the action gets better. I also have to add that it shows the imperfections of ones heart. Life cannot be planned, there will always be something to mess our plans on the way..And who knows?! It may be a good thing..
  • May 8, 2011 1 of 1 episodes seen 7 of 7 people found this review helpful
    • Overall  7
    • Story  7
    • Acting/Cast  8
    • Music  9
    • Rewatch Value  7
    This movie is about the memory of "first love", about feelings that linger in our soul even after many years have past. Seo Ji Woo went to India 10 years ago and met her first love - Kim Jong Ok - with whom she spent a few days with the promise that they'll meet again. Han Gi Joon has just started his company "Finding Your First True Love Company" and the two begin their quest of finding her love interest. In the backround we have the world of theatre and I have to say the fealing of "cabaret" caught me even from the begining, I wanted to see more of it. The OST of course is also amazing.

Error

Favorite Dramas

• No drama favorites added.

Favorite Movies

• No movie favorites added.

Favorite Actors

• No actor favorites added.