Potato

My Only Love Song
Personally had fun watching this short series. I found this hella funny, thanks to the narcissistic general and of course to Korea's top star, Song Su Jeong. The chemistry between the main leads were great! I'm so happy I got to see them again on screen after we got married.
Acting of the casts were good, except there were times where for Jong Hyun's sad scenes, I can't help but cringe/can'thelpbutsmile. Nonetheless, read more I think Seung Yeon portrayed her character very well and I was surprised with Jae Jin! OMG! Never knew he can act! FT Island baby is still as cute as before
Introverted Boss
May 19, 2017
So this drama was OK for the first episode. Until the girl started to annoy me. Had to drop this drama due to her character, basically. Honestly, the main guy was the primary reason why I started this drama (as I loved him in Marriage, Not Dating).
As mentioned, I had to drop this drama because of the girl. Get this, the girl has no respect to one's privacy and or to read more one's opinion. She was also very pushy and over-all over the top. Not sure if it's the actress's fault for not expressing or acting her character well or what but she or her character was a mess. Hate to say this but, the girl lead ruined a perfectly good drama for me.

Ireland