IUshiii

Introverted Boss
The story about Ro Woon's sister death is really really really deep, plot twist... Hye Soo and Woo Jin is cute in this drama! Love their great chemistry. Surprisingly, what I like about this is that I don't see any pretty very very very bad evil character in this drama. Love the OST from Ben. Cheers. It is worth to watch. :)
Please Come Back, Mister
The fate in this drama is seriously amazing. This drama is kinda interesting that I ever had encountered. It is hilarious and doesn't get me bored through the 16 episodes. This engaging stories is something that I hope more dramas to have. The actors and actress have good acting skills. Also, like their appearance :3. Worth watching. Cheers.
Someone Like You
Jan 21, 2017
This drama is worth to watch. The female lead look kinda cute and beautiful. Somehow I find her look a bit like Uee?(Just my own opinion :) ) The male lead still look cool and handsome even though he's blind at the first half episodes. Those dramas seeker looking for romance and good looking actor/actress. This is the drama to watch. Enjoy watching :).
Cunning Single Lady
The story may not be very interesting to me but it is still a good drama. At least there is some humor in this drama. I remember watching this drama in the train and probably looked retarded for smiling and laughing. Its kinda worth to watch this plot. Don't mind me, I just find Lee Min Jung a beauty that's why the cast rating is 10/10. Cheers :).
Shia Wa Se
Jan 28, 2017
This drama actually teaches us how to love and care our family. This drama is also very funny and interesting. Adults and kids would definitely be enjoying watching this. This is my first time watching a very family type of drama. They may not be a real family but they still take care one another like one. Worth to try watching. Cheers :)

November 30