• Location: Philippines

Philippines

ReikaBleu

Philippines
Love You 10000 Years
Ok, I honestly watched this just because of Vic. I love him, ok? Plus the story line intrigued me. How can a Japanese and a Taiwanese couple work out.

I really have a very low, low, like 2.5 (IMDB Rating) low expectation from this movie. But hey, it was actually ok. Not great but ok. It made me laugh every now and again.

I loved that Vic was laughing a lot here and showed his tender side. He's a great actor indeed. The Japanese girl, I have not seen her before. I don't have any other works where I can compare her acting. SO there.

I love the songs they used. I loved that I heard him sing again. Vic is a great singer as well.

It was worth a one time watch or if you really love Vic, you can go ahead and watch it again if you have nothing else to do.

Doctor X 4
Apr 14, 2017
I started watching this series because it reminds me of my favorite American MD, Dr. House. LOL. I came to love it as it is.

I love this season as they went deeper into Daimon's "relationships". I never though she'll love somebody this deep, aside from her love of Food, Surgery, and maybe Akira.

The ending will not surpass her being in the outer space, hahaha! How to top that, really?

Daimon's acting was superb, especially with the last two episodes.

Gotta watch!
The 100th Love With You
This has a great plot, it's not something you haven't seen before but the way the story was told was just great. Painfully beautiful. I first used the term with A Beautiful Life (series) and this will just be the second time.
No matter how many times you go back in time to try to change things if it isn't meant to be that it will never be. Seems you really can't change what is bound to happen. You just have to accept the fact that whatever is meant to be will find its way eventually. Enjoy the moment and make the most put of it, keep those memories and make sure you tell those you love how much you love them.
Full review here: elijahmaliksmom.wordpress.com

Kimi no Yubisaki
This is a bit confusing but not in a bad way. I felt tension between the characters, and no --not the friendship kind of tension -- more of lovers. That's probably where it gets confusing. Are they just friends? OR are they lovers? Are they just having a hard time coming out? 'Coz I definitely thought what they have is more than friendship.

It was good acting. Definitely good.

I wish it was longer though so we can get more of the complete picture.
Karei naru Ichizoku
Jun 12, 2017
I must say, this is one of the best Kimura Takuya series I've seen. All the cast did a great job. Superb acting skills were shows.

I was supposed to give it a 10 as an overall score, but the ending just had me crying my eyes out so I decided to give it an over all score of 9. I can't believe it, this is the third series that it happened.

The music was just superb. Desperado was definitely on point for this series. I was also glad to hear Sukiyaki on Episode 10, even for just a bit.

Again, you should watch this, definitely worth watching. Definitely.

Longer review here: https://elijahmaliksmom.wordpress.com/2017/06/08/karei-naru-ichizoku/

Shinobi: Heart Under Blade
May 27, 2017
FULL Review here: https://elijahmaliksmom.wordpress.com/2017/05/26/shinobi-heart-under-blade/

Acting here was great, all the cast did well and the fight scenes were awesome (though honestly I hoped for more). It’s close to those Chinese movies were they have great fight scenes, of course this is not some kungfu flying kind, so expect that there’s less flying and less martial arts. If you like Anime, this movie is comparable to Naruto with their ‘abilities’ and Ninjas (and it’s Japan. LOL.) I will point out a few comparison, with images, later on.

If there is something I do not like here is that I felt that it was rushed. I mean this is a 1 hour and 50 minutes less movie but it felt lacking. I would have preferred if they made it a 2 hour movie and showed more of the love story between Oboro and Gennosuke. The story did not even bother showing or at least slightly explained how they fell in love being from two different clans, and their clans are even enemies to begin with.

Zettai Kareshi
Apr 25, 2017
The movie is good, and it made me cry a lot specially during the last episode but this is really not a review I'm going to give, but a realization I had after watching the series again.

At the end of the day I am happy, thankful even, that I watched Zettai Kareshi again. It reminded me of a few things I've almost forgotten.

Everybody deserves to be loved unconditionally. It doesn't matter how "ugly" you look while sleeping with your mouth open, or if you snore loudly, or if you're moody, clumsy, clingy, fat, thin, or even if you have an ugly scar, or even if you had a child while you'e unwed -- always remember that somewhere out there your very own Night Tenjo is waiting just for you.

Everybody wants, no -- needs, to be loved unconditionally, the same way Night loved Riko. There will be somebody out there who will be willing to love you flaws and all. Believe that there is someone somewhere in this world who was made just for you, who will be happy just seeing you happy, who will cry with you, who will hug you even if you're mad at him/her, who will love you just how you deserve to be loved.

Saigo no Yakusoku
Apr 11, 2017
I did not expect much when I started watching this as I had a bad experience with watching a series comprised of "groups" as the lead/s. Surprisingly, this one was actually ok. It was not the best but it was not really boring and the development of the story was actually unpredictable. I liked the twist on this story.