Hi everyone :)
I like watching dramas and movies mostly from Korea, Japan and Taiwan. I also tried a few dramas from China and Vietnam but not completely hooked like Korean or Japanese dramas. I'm a newbie for Thai dramas but it's just the beginning...
This year, I'm trying to complete the 2017 Watch challenge!
I'm also addicted to korean variety shows. Whenever I finish a drama, I feel watching k-shows to change my mood (you know what I mean if you are a drama-addicted person ^^) so I can start another drama :)
I really love MDL, so I can get some new recommendations and remember what I have to watch :)
- Korean drama: Spring Waltz
- Japanese drama: Last friends
- Taiwanese drama: Miss Rose
- Chinese drama: Waiting for you
- Vietnamese drama: Suddenly want to cry
- Thai drama: Princess Hours Thai
- Korean movie: My little bride
- Japanese movie: Kikujiro
- Taiwanese movie: Secret
- Chinese movie: One smile is very alluring
- Thai movie: Teacher's diary