Elizabeth

Remember – War of the Son
Jun 22, 2016
If I could summarize this drama in one word it would be this: painful. This drama is SUPER sad so prepare a box of tissues or you'll end up getting tears everywhere. If you're looking for a drama that is realistic and sad to watch then I wholeheartedly recommend this, but if you don't like watching realistic dramas, this one's not for you. That being said, lets get to the review!

Story: read more This story is very well written even though it does have some typical kdrama elements in it but I really appreciate how there are no plot holes and the pace is quick. A lot of people don't like the love story in this but I think it's refreshing. I don't think I could make it through this drama without some refreshing breaks LOL. I really like the character developments and I don't think In Ha is unnecessary in the drama. It's nice to see the main character have someone to rely on (thats a girl ofc lol). One thing though, the ending could have been tweaked a little better.. well I wanted some magical cure for Alzheimers but its okay I understand lol.

Acting/Cast: Min Young, as always, was great and she did a really good job portraying In Ha as Jin Woo's supporter and noona. Seung Ho as Jin Woo was amazing, I'm in love with his acting. Everytime he cried I cried and everytime he smiled I smiled. His acting is splendid and I'd like to see him as a main role in more dramas :) (happy dramas lol). P.S. he's super handsome so thats a bonus haha. Nam Goong Min as Nam Kyu Man (wow so close... a coincidence I don't think so? haha) was AMAZING as a villain. He really portrayed all sides of the villain. Kyu Man spends his whole life pleasing his father and you can really see that and his anger issues are extreme. I'd have to say he definitely did an awesome job at giving this character dimension. Kyu Man's sister was okay, nothing special about her & lastly Park Dong Ho's character was amazing. His Busan accent and his acting was very good.

Music: what? there was music? lol srry I was too busy crying...

Rewatch Value: yes. definitely. a gem. but I won't watch this when I'm depressed LOL

Overall: overall I definitely wholeheartedly recommend this drama to anyone who wants a sad, realistic drama. This drama is very realistic because in reality the rich really do overpower the poor. I watched this drama for the cast and I was not disappointed. Awesome cast and great storyline.
Blind
Jul 21, 2016
This movie is so good seriously. I watched this because of Yoo Seung Ho and he nailed this role :^) Anyways lets get to the review...

Story: This story is pretty good except it was very vague like why the criminal did what he did and there are some parts where Kim Ha Neul's character did piss me off but overall it's a good plot line. It was super scary thoough... I read more agree with the other review lol there were scenes that did scare me shitless man *excuse the language that's how scary it was for me* but nonetheless I finished it and liked it.

Acting: BRILLLIANT. Yoo Seung ho YES. great acting & Kim Ha Neul was impressive. I felt all of their feelings and everything awesome acting. Also shoutout to the dog! Seulki deserves an award and I hope that dog is unharmed... I am not a dog lover but that scene was painful to watch... hey korea lets not kill dogs like that ok? lol..

Music: i didnt hear any.... most of them were creepy...

Rewatch value: this is a great movie with amazing acting but like it's so scary... like no... I would never ever ever ever ever in my right mind rewatch this movie lol... and don't watch this at night please...

Overall: 9.5/10 I RECOMMEND. but. not rewatching. lol.
Moonlight Resonance
May 11, 2015
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD DRAMA. It's so balanced and the pacing is just perfect. The story is about the family as a whole and the hardships and daily stuff they go through. It's reality honestly and it's well planned out. The plot connects and flows perfectly as a whole. There is comedy and it's a very refreshing, fun drama. I really recommend this to people who are looking for a good read more family drama because this is it! The actors and actresses blew this drama offf! They are soooooo good! I sometimes forget they're acting because I'm so convinced that they're actually a familly haahah. The music is ok, nothing notable but it's nice to listen. I would rewatch this and overall I think this is the perfect drama for you people who are wanting a good, refreshing family drama. :)
Healer
Feb 15, 2015
Man, oh man. This drama was great. I loved it. I still can't believe it's over.. I wish there were more episodes, ahh I'm going to miss this!

Story: what can i say.. it was perfect, the characters were well developed and there were no plot holes (YESSS!), the pacing was kind of slow lol but that didn't bother me because I just watched the whole drama with a fast forward pace read more (I can read subtitles quickly). IT WAS AMAZING THOUGH. I was so scared for the last episode, I thought the author would ruin it for us just like most korean authors, but NO! the ending was awesome, and I really liked it.

Acting/Cast: CHANGWOOOKKK PLEASE GET MORE ROLES LIKE THIS. I would have liked it better if Min Young kept her long hair like in City Hunter but well she still looked pretty. the acting was excellent. there's CHEMISTRY! and they were convincing.

Music: Oh my love. I'm all yours. And there will never be another one 'cause I'm eternally yours... ok you guys get it, I can't stop listening to it like omg

Rewatch Value: I want to see my changwook againnnnnn

Overall: I LOVE THIS DRAMA HEAPS.
I Hear Your Voice
Jan 20, 2015
Wow, this drama is a masterpiece. I loved it. There was never a moment when I was bored and it was indeed a very well written story. The villain really was impressive and I did cry, and laugh. There is suspense, romance, and lastly A GOOD ENDING! The romance was NOT too much! It was perfect. There was a balance of everything. I hope to find more dramas like this!! One of read more the few kdramas that do not disappoint. And I mean it. It deserves a 10. Good pacing too! Everything connected!! I'm usually a fan of HongKong dramas due to their fast pacing and great actors/actresses but this kdrama met all my standards. Definitely a must watch.

Story: 10/10 PERFECTION.
Acting/Cast: 10/10 Even though, Lee Bo young & Jong Suk aren't the best couple imo, but they definitely acted beautifully!
Music: Ooooh, the feels.
Rewatch Value: 9.5/10 I will watch this drama again sometime but I already have recently so it'll a while until then.
Overall: 10/10 because Rewatch Value doesn't really affect the value imo so.
Pinocchio
Jan 20, 2015
I LOVED PINOCCHIO! But why didn't I give it a 10? Because it isn't the best drama out there, but it is indeed very good. I really respect the writer of Pinocchio & I hear your voice. Everything connected, no plot holes. I cried, laughed, smiled through this drama. This is a must watch.

Story: 9.5/10 It was really good, but I prefer crime, suspense, and thrillers because they really keep me read more going but I am VERY impressed that I loved this drama since it is a romance, melodrama, and family drama.. I don't usually like these genres because usually kdramas put their main focus on romance and have such a slow pace, but this pace was perfect and the romance wasn't too much at all.
Acting/Cast: 9.0/10 Jong Suk is amazing as always. I'm not a fan of Park Shin Hye and every single drama that I've watched from hers annoyed me since all she did was cry and she just acted really stiff... BUT this drama, she aced it! She's improved so much! She did cry in this drama a lot but her acting definitely improved!
Music: 10/10 I even loved the strings in the background... which is rare for me
Rewatch Value: 8.5/10 Eh. Maybe a few years from now?
Overall: 9.0/10 I definitely recommend.
Triangle
Dec 19, 2015
QUESTION: WHY IS THE OVERALL RATING OF THIS 7.7??? I almost skipped this drama but then I saw a glimpse of it on the MBC channel and I was like 'omg I gotta get this drama'. this is sooooo underrated! How can a drama like this get a rating of 7.7? how unbelievable... anyways done with my ranting >.<

Story: 10/10 This story is great honestly, the first few episodes were a read more bit draggy and boring (I was clueless LOL) but as you go along you'll catch on! There were no plot holes; I couldn't stop watching bc I was hooked and always felt if I stopped, I would miss a part and wonder about it for the rest of the day. It wasn't very predictable at all! I see a lot of ppl complaining about the ending lol but honestly.. it was necessary. That teaches us a lesson to NOT BE STUBBORN and make the right decisions! Yes, it was sad, but it wasn't one of those endings that are like 'dude really that doesn't make sense!!!' YES, the author could have altered the ending but this ending is already justified so yea /:
Acting: 10/10 JAEJOOOOOOOOONNNGGG he is so underrated omg like I've always been like 'oh jaejoong.. the one w the pretty face.. lol he prob can't act (lets be real.. some singers can't act at all but the reason their acting is 'amazing' is bc of the OPPPAA and UNNIEE fans from kpop lol). BUT DANG HE IS NOT JUST A PRETTY FACE OK HE IS PURELY TALENTED. He can sing, dance, act... omg jaejoong what can't you not do?? Baek jin hee is very good too but I thought her acting was a little weird at times lol (like when she's talking it looks a bit too enthusiastic) Im si wan is such a good actor too!! he isn't just a pretty face too guys.. he's excellent at acting wow.
Music: 10/10 JAEJOONG AND AILEE SANG SUCH GOOD SONGS
Rewatch Value: 9.5/10 I just finished it so I won't rewatch it until a few months later..
Overall: 10/10 I highly recommend! It is one of the best dramas out there.. ofc so underrated *-*
Reply 1997
Jan 20, 2015
I feel like this drama is overrated, but this could just be me. I didn't like this drama at all. The pacing was way too slow imo &amp; it dragged for me. I guess I'm just not into these type of dramas since there wasn't anything to really grab my attention in this drama. Watched it because I'm a fan of Apink Eunji but I was unable to finish it without sleeping... read more Story: 4.5/10 There isn't really anything special about the plot.. It is so plain and simple and just boring to me.
Acting/Cast: 8.0/10 I've seen much better actors/actresses but they are pretty good at acting. Though not experts, they are good.
Music: 5.5/10 Nothing that attracted me.
Rewatch Value: I could barely finish this so.. at ep 13 I just skipped and fast forwarded through everything.
Overall: 5.5/10 I can't give it more than this, sorry.
SPY
Dec 19, 2015
Honestly.. I don't know what to say about this drama.. it disappointed me big time. As you can see from these other reviews, the whole drama leads to such an anticlimactic ending.. imo this drama had so much potential but it failed lol. I actually watched this drama because I had just finish triangle and fell for jaejoong's acting *-*

Story: 6.5/10 The drama was SOOOOO slow and draggy for 8 episodes read more and the "rising action" didn't cut it for me.. some events were so unnecessary and it just didn't flow. The last 8 episodes got faster and the last few (14-16) were SOO RUSHED and skipped so many scenes! And the ending.... REALLY? overall, no! this drama doesn't cut it for me. It just didn't flow and the 'main problem' could have been made interesting but they made it too predictable.
Acting/Cast: 10/10 THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THIS DRAMA ARE THE CAST. The mother, young seo, yoon jin, father, sun woo-- basically everyone was good and convincing. Excellent cast! But unfortunately the plot and writing wasted their talents. But, I could see their amazing acting (the only thing that kept me trying to finish it)
Music: 7/10 meh. it was whatever.
Rewatch Value: 6/10 nah never.. unless I miss jaejoong and want to watch him act as a spy ^-^
Overall: 7/10 I don't think it's 'trash' but if you're wanting a drama like triangle don't watch it bc your hopes will be ruined lol. Overall, watching jaejoong as a spy was pleasant LOL
The Book and the Sword
May 15, 2015
Let me start off by saying.. I don't like this drama lol. Whenever I watch this one I always come back to the 85 version.
Story: 7.5/10 I love wuxia and the stories and everything but I didn't like this story (even the original) it just wasn't captivating enough.
Acting/Cast: 8/10 their acting was decent, probably a bit better than the 85 version but the cast aren't attractive like the old ones. read more Music: 7.5/10 ehhh
Rewatch value: I would not rewatch this lol
overall: 7.5/10 watch it if you don't care about cast looks and if you don't mind the computer generated effects.
Marriage, Not Dating
May 9, 2015
This drama was so entertaining lol. It's so cute, funny, and just omg ahaha this is so adorable!! It's the perfect drama if you're just out of dramas to watch and decide to watch something to kill time. Or if you just finished a depressing drama, watch this. After I watched Cruel City, I was so out of it and disappointed by the ending.. So I decided to watch this since it read more had good reviews and looked pretty cheerful. IT IS WHAT YOU SEE ON THE PICTURE.
Story: 10/10 oh my goodness... this author .. just xD oh man. He/She made this so dramatic in the beginning and from that dramatic chaos turned it into some just hilarious scene. This is just a masterpiece. The ending was PERFECT and it flowed perfectly. It does kind of go slow. The pacing is a bit slow, imo it should have only been 14 episodes if it was the right speed, but it was enjoyable.
Acting/Cast: 10/10 Han Groo... man I just love her. She's so weird it's so funny. She turned Woo Jin's mother into this chaotic person lol. You can pretty much say she ruins everyone's 'proper' image haha. I watched this for So Hee to be honest heh. She's so pretty *-*. Jeongmin's good as always xD Sunhwa's acting was pretty good I don't know why people didn't like it. Jin woon is so attractive omg. His smiles look kinda fake but it's so funny lol.
Music: 10/10 Listen to Love Lane.
Rewatch Value: 10/10 I would rewatch this if another drama ruins my mood LOL
Overall: 10/10 It's not the best drama out there nor is it the type of drama you would take as your first priority but it is very enjoyable and perfect for I guess post drama depressions hhaha. Don't take this drama seriously. It's so fun. Loved it and again i recommend it as a mood booster :)
Shine or Go Crazy
May 9, 2015
I bet you're like how does that make sense to my ratings, but 9/10 is what I truly what I would rate this drama disregarding the ending.
Story: 7.5/10 okay. why. did. the. drama. give. us. a. crap. ending. LIKE are you seriously going to do that??? IT WAS SO GOOD. I really liked this drama but what was with the last episode?! What the heck?? Is that how you deal with read more a villain?? Wow, okay, so everyone can become a villain, kill people and then in the end knows he lost and so he put his sword down and then he's still the same position but he has little power... like really now? that's no fun. The only thing worth watching was the romance and the story in the beginning.
Acting/Cast: 10/10 Shin Yool, Wang So, Princess were all good. The Prince that loved Shin Yool was an ok actor but the main cast blew this drama off.
Music: 9/10 I like ballads :))
Overall: 9/10 I loved this drama but that ending was horrible :'( but despite that, I won't let it affect my rating because I truly did love this drama all along until that point -_-.
Autumn Tale
Apr 19, 2015
I don't really know why the rating for this drama is a 7.6 but it was really good. Before you start watching though, let me warn you that you're gonna cry a river lol. It's so depressing and sad and heartbreaking... Dude the ending sucked too but eh I wasn't too iffy about the ending because I kinda expected it. I didn't understand why the main character didn't/ couldn't do anything to read more help his love.. And idk, I felt like this drama wasn't really that realistic and some parts I can certainly argue with. This drama was original (soorta) and definitely different from the kdramas you see now. So if you wanna watch something depressing and cry your eyes out then watch this lol. Welcome romance lovers..
Story: 7.5/10
Acting/Cast: 10/10 they rocked it
Music: 9.5/10 THE MUSIC MAKES YOU WANT TO CRY HARDER
Rewatch Value: 6/10 nah not trying to bawl my eyes out lol...
Overall: 8/10
it was so depressing my head hurt but I don't like romantic/ heartbreaking stories..
Angel Eyes
Jan 20, 2015
Story: 7/10 ehhhhhhh... not original and the main focus was romance so if you like romance then here, but I never cried once in this drama. In fact, the romance bugged me since 90% of the story is romance and the guy's character was ridiculous & the girl too imo.
Acting/Cast: 7/10 A lot of people told me that Hye Sun is really good in this drama but her acting bugged me. read more She cried way too much and way too loud. That was unnecessary. She overreacts imo.
Music: 6/10 eh
rewatch value: 4/10 eh
overall value: 6.5/10
Hyde, Jekyll, Me
Apr 19, 2015
Lol... after reading all of these negative reviews I'm actually somehow not agreeing to them at all. Maybe I'm just Hyeri and Han Ji Min biased heh..
Story: 8.5/10 It wasn't even that bad like seriously.. The story was actually different and it kept me interested.. well, ok, tbh I did skip like a bunch of parts and fast forwarded through most of it but hey it wasn't that bad xD just read more skip the unnecessary parts like with hana and her friends and hyeri daydreaming and the beginning circus part that was kinda weird. It got me searching up DID though.. gee. This drama was good though and the ending wasn't a stupid one either which probably made me give it 1 point higher haha. I absolutely hate korean dramas with useless endings so this one didn't disappoint me.
Acting/Cast: 8.5/10 ok.. why are people complaining of han ji min's acting like I thought it was pretty good.. ok maybe she did look selfish in some scenes xD but I feel like that's just the director's fault because ji min isn't a bad actress. Blame the director haha. Dr. Yoon was a really good actor and Hyun Bin was good too. Hyeri was also really good too. I didn't think Robin's character was exaggerated but I think it was also the director LOL.
Music: 7.5/10 I don't think anything stood out to me except for Falling in Love..
Rewatch Value: 7.5/10 idk maybe??? most likely not tho
Overall: 8.0/10

November 30