• Jun 8, 2012 15 of 15 episodes seen 5 of 17 people found this review helpful
    • Story  7
    • Acting/Cast  5
    • Music  5
    • Rewatch Value  1
    I really really wanted to like this, considering that it seemed true to the manga, which I absolutely adore. Nothing clicked for me and it just felt messy to me.

The story, despite taking some liberties was good enough, it was just choppy and the way it was written and edited was off. As one of the reviewers said before me, it was unbalanced. They were not able to balance out the funny with the sweet and in trying to do so, I felt they lost focus.

The cast could have been better. I like donghae and siwon but I HATED the dubbing with a passion and I just couldn't see Ren in siwon at all. Ivy was ok, but in the typical t-drama fashion, the
    report I found this review Helpful Not Helpful
  • Apr 27, 2012 21 of 21 episodes seen 10 of 11 people found this review helpful
    • Overall  10
    • Story  10
    • Acting/Cast  10
    • Music  10
    • Rewatch Value  9
    This is basically my review from Dramacrazy, just edited (and extended LOL) slightly ^^

This drama is such a compelling watch. It delves into subjects such as mental illnesses, rape, and suicide, not usually shown in dramas. This drama pulls you in and makes you think about life and love. This is the story of Chen Ling (Vic Zhou) and Han Qi Luo (Barbie Xu). They meet and are instantly pulled towards each other, but before they can ever be together, they both must face their pasts.

I loved every piece of this drama. It was definitely one of the best I've seen in years. The depth with which character is played out really amazes me. They take a moment and bring it to a whole
    report I found this review Helpful Not Helpful