- I'm not a drama addicted honestly, but seems like sometimes I get caught by a strong "feel-like-watching-dramas-or-movies" mood and I begin watching movies/dramas as if there's no tomorrow (which unfortunately usually happens during exam sessions ;; ).
- I prefer watching movies rather than dramas and I'm absolutely not the type who stays updated on the latest dramas. I rarely watch a drama when it airs because I don't feel like waiting weeks to end it and knowing I am not really addicted to dramas I may lose interest in it before it finishes airing lol so I usually prefer watching already completed dramas. (unless we're talking about Thai series lol)
What else can I say?
• My first drama ever was Secret Garden, I watched it back in February 2011, while staying home from school because of a fever. :P
• My favourite dramas ever are Tumbling ♥ and Kill Me Heal Me. Both made me cry sooooo much and it's always beautiful to watch them again from time to time.
• I really enjoy crime/thriller movies, be it Korean or Japanese or Chinese. I guess that's my favourite genre!
• I have a thing for BL stories (awww).
• My latest obsession are Thai series. I. AM. IN. LOVE. (I seriously need to stop, I swear Thai series are ruining my mental health)
• I love Yusuke Yamamoto ♥
• I entered the drama world thanks to K-pop. I like way too many groups. If I were to make a list, that would be endless lol. If you feel like talking about K-pop, you're always welcome!
• I personally believe that Project S The Series (♥) (go check it) is one of the best things of 2017.
• Let me introduce my favourite Thai cinnamon rolls:
And...that's it, I think. (lol I suck at describing myself ;_;)
Feel free to add and talk to me about whatever you feel like talking about!