Shanee E

Game Rai Game Rak
Apr 7, 2016
I love, love, love this lakorn. Nadech & YaYa work so well together. You would think they are a real couple. They have many lakorns together. I can't wait to see all the others. YaYa was so funny....I bet she was really like that when she was a little kid. LOL so funny and cute.
Pin Anong
Jan 25, 2017
WWWWOOOOWWWW!!! I have to say I love love this lakorn. I never ever knew that they really kiss like this on a lakorn. They are a good pair like a real couple. Both Actors are very good together. I am watching it over again right now.
Morrasoom Sawat
I enjoyed watching this lakorn but the lead female I say was good but has no emotion and her scream was a little fake-ish. Other than that it was an overall good lakorn. I love Weir he is so so fine and hot.
The Second Sight
Mar 17, 2017
It was ok but in a weird sorta way especially at the end...Crazy.....I love Pong but this movie was not for him.
Koo Gum
Aug 31, 2016
I really love this movie...The story line is good but heartbreaking. I do have to say that the acting should have been a little better especially with the woman main role. I love the music and re-watching it I can not due to the fact its heartbreaking for me to re-watch. Over all I give it a 9.5.
Kleun Cheewit
I love this lakorn....Yaya played this one very well...she is spreading her wings on her character and acting skills...I was very shocked to see her in Ep. 12...she just let go...I didn't think she had it in her (i bet Nadech says the same..lol) but she is growing in her acting and parts...very good.
Wong Wien Hua Jai
Mar 10, 2017
I really like this one...it made me cry cry in some parts but its was good.
Roy Lae Sanae Luang
Jan 25, 2017
This was an ok Lakorn...not enough kissing scenes coming from Weir like he usually do. The female to me was not in character or too stiff. This lakorn was a whirlwind, I guess that is why Pong Nawat and Pancake dropped out of doing this lakorn. Like I said, it was ok I fast forward to get to some of the good parts

November 30