If you don't mind the language difference, then try this drama too: Marry Me, Or Not.
The similarities are as follows:
1. Male lead not wanting to marry and wants to live alone
2. Male lead using female lead to achieve his want of staying single
3. From fake relationship, the couple learned to love and value each other and turned false relationship to true love
4. Old couple in verge of divorcing, who communicates through sticky notes/boards/cellphones
5. Male Lead's Mother against Female Lead and prefers to have an obedient daughter-in-law
.. also, the couples in both dramas have great chemistry. They'll make you feel giddy inside. For Rom-Com Fans, this is a much watch.. very light, romantic and funny story.