At first I didn't like to watch 'Faith' because I didn't thought it was a very good drama BUT in the end, I think, it was one of the best decisions I ever made concerning dramas.
- Overall 10
- Story 9
- Acting/Cast 10
- Music 10
- Rewatch Value 8
What I liked:
- The acting is amazing. The actors and actresses convince the audience with believeable and touching characters and I often forgot that they were acting.
- The costumes, the rooms, the surroundings, the whole appearance of the drama is unbelievable. Even though some of the uniforms seemed to be made of plastic than of leather, I liked the probs and I think it was made with much effort
- The music of the drama supports the storyline perfectly.
- The story is going very smoothly. If you
don't like what happens in the first half of an episode than you only have to wait for the second and it changes. Still the story and the actions aren't too quickly.
- The main lead (Yoo Eun Soo/ Kim Hee Sun wasn't just a weak person. She proves that she is strong too.
What I didn't like:
- Some situations reappear in the drama. So something which happened already, happens a second time (If I say more it would be a spoiler)
- Sometimes they characters seemed to make the same mistakes again and again, so they didn't learn anything.
- THE OVERALL PROBLEM of the drama was repetition!!!
Normally I have problems with such dramas since they get boring halfway but this was one of the first dramas I watched without a break (even though I have to wait for the last four episodes^^)...so concerning historical dramas, I think, this is a MUST-WATCH!
I found this review Helpful Not Helpful