- Overall 9.5
- Story 9.0
- Acting/Cast 10
- Music 8.0
- Rewatch Value 10
Desscendants of the Sun is a really really good drama. It's almost perfect.
What I didn't like:
- the push and pull between the main leads, after some time it got a little annoying
- too few kisses :(
What I liked:
- the characters (especially the main couple ;)) were all great, not too flat, and I could unterstand their decisions
- the acting was really good, too
- the chemistry read more between the main leads!
- the story as such was a nice change to all the other dramas out there
Overall it's a great drama, I got addicted to it quite fast, and I can understand why it was such a success. Still, there are some flaws and there are even better dramas out there :)