Okay that’s ur opinion 

Everyone did their best 

Some may agree with u but I enjoy every bit of it 

Somehow i havent started watching the recent four episodes ??

It happens 

I know some people wanted more stuff maybe more of the ml power scenes but I think because of the title the writer doesn’t want to go too deep (tbh some Christian’s wanted to watch this drama but they said they can’t because of the name ) so just try maybe u might like it or get bored am not sure but we are almost done just give it ur best shot 

Donixe:

It's not the script it's the script and acting and direction IMO made it impossible for me to watch after EP 09

I really liked it up till the two main characters got romantically connected then it was so cringe I could not watch it and I love romcoms but IMO it was poor in every way.

The female lead should be better than this, but it was shot as if she had not been acting from the age of 10. 

The terrible presentation of the two lovers was incredibly bad, poor storylines (Script), poor acting of these romantic storylines (Both Actors) and awful direction (Director). I tried watching the remaining episodes, but I find I am skipping 80% of the dialogue, it's so bad.

I couldn't agree more. I wrote my review first, but this expresses my sentiments exactly. No chemistry, the actors both act as if they are reciting their lines to themselves. They are not at ease with each other, Plus they verbalize all their thoughts out loud showing the script writers have no faith that the audience would believe in the romance without spelling it out for them.

short explanation

You might feel that way because they really fought too much and both of them were just going through so many saga 

Plus they do have chemistry but maybe u can’t feel it 

The directing might be the issue here ?

I would like to rate My Demon 8 out of 10.

It is a fun watch and leads are absolutely adorable. 

Dumb.  The scenario is too wild.

Donixe:

Before EP 09 7/10

After EP09 2/10 when the series became an acting, script, and direction example of how not to handle romance in ROM/COM's

Yes, there is a structure problem. Not enough exciting content per episode, so lot of fillers.

You are a rare one here to mention the directing problem. It's obvious when watching anything else.

Sorry for hijacking the thread @ Precious thank you for your reply's everyone. This could, and should have been a great Drama now I have no interest in watching it with so many other better options out there.

Aww sorry it  couldn't meet ur expectations I hope you enjoy the other dramas ✌️❤️?

Precious:

Aww sorry it  couldn't meet ur expectations I hope you enjoy the other dramas ✌️❤️?

Thank you.  I enjoy Kim Yoo-jung's cuteness and smile and will watch just about anything with her in it. But with this drama we have her falling in love with a demon, spiritual being meaning doesn't have a physical body; said demon wears a crucifix which we know demons are against God and His son Yeshua AKA Jesus; and then, well, don't wanna put a spoiler on here. :-)   I hope Korea does NOT get weird like Hollyweird which is a very $atanic place and pushes that agenda...

Oh no if you watch it there's a difference and it actually has a glimpse of Christianity but the only thing I can say is that it's fictional. About the cross tattoo on his had based on my research online because guwon the male lead who is a demon he is an Antichrist person which means someone who doesn't believe in God so that cross is on his hand because of that. You know in the Bible Satan wanted to be like God but you know God is the greatest above all so now one can be like him ?.and if you watch it there is a past live 30 minutes story that made it make more sense I hope you like it though ?