MadelineMaureen:

THIS IS AMAZING! ?

OMG THANKS, I'M GLAD YOU LIKED IT 😭

Work and a trip to the ER(without my laptop or notebook) has kind of made it hard for me to update this for episode 11 and 12. I will be continuing to update this timeline later on, but life has kind of gotten in the way.  Sorry to those of you who might be waiting. 

Omg, that sounds awful! I hope you feel better soon. No rush, health is more important!

Thank you so much. I have been in a time line quadrium and this helped me make some sense from the coming and going. 

Please let me know if I'm adding TOO much info on some things. I just figure some people will want to remember which episode has which cute moment so I'm leaving more info in even though it's not super important. 

Episode 13 had me clutching my hair as I thought about the implications of the timeline(s). It's starting to stress me out and this is exactly why I said I wouldn't update it weekly, lmao. I need time to let my brain fully absorb it! Say goodbye to what I originally dubbed the 'final' timeline, which shall henceforth be known as 'intervened timeline no. 2' 😂😂😂

As Shakespeare once wrote “O time, thou must untangle this, not I. / It is too hard a knot for me t’untie”

singsfromthesoul:

Episode 13 had me clutching my hair as I thought about the implications of the timeline(s). It's starting to stress me out and this is exactly why I said I wouldn't update it weekly, lmao. I need time to let my brain fully absorb it! Say goodbye to what I originally dubbed the 'final' timeline, which shall henceforth be known as 'intervened timeline no. 2' 😂😂😂

As Shakespeare once wrote “O time, thou must untangle this, not I. / It is too hard a knot for me t’untie”

DUUUUUUDEEEE I was about to message you and be like 👁️👁️ send help! How to label everything now is a bit complicated. I think i'm going to wait for tomorrow's episode before adding the dates for episode 13. There are some that would be easy to add, but others that I want to wait a bit. I have theories of Im Sol being in 2008 for a few weeks and meeting Tae Sung the same way she did in the first time travel timeline....so we shall see. also great use of Shakespeare (it wasn't a ? it was the floating hearts smiley face emoji)

MadelineMaureen:

DUUUUUUDEEEE I was about to message you and be like ?️?️ send help! How to label everything now is a bit complicated. I think i'm going to wait for tomorrow's episode before adding the dates for episode 13. There are some that would be easy to add, but others that I want to wait a bit. I have theories of Im Sol being in 2008 for a few weeks and meeting Tae Sung the same way she did in the first time travel timeline....so we shall see. also great use of Shakespeare?  

FR, I was thinking of you as I watched the ep going "oh we doomed ourselves to being the people who try and figure out this mess, huh?" 💀
I say def wait until ep 13 is out and we're more settled in this new timeline, bc the information was kinda thrown at us in the last few minutes so there's a lot that is still unclear.  As I understand it, Sunjae falling off the cliff is the end of timeline 3 (intervened no.2, formerly the 'final' one, as per my document) and them never meeting would be timeline 4 (intervened no.3??? I'm afraid of declaring it the 'final' one, lol) and we don't know the full implications of that one yet.

Also thanks, the Shakespeare line came to me bc Twelfth Night is one of my favorite plays of his, but I def had to google the exact quote to make sure I had it right, lol.  Theatre degree coming in clutch at the strangest moments 💀😂

I posted this in the comment section but I thought I could leave it here as well to refer back to later on. This is to help clear up some timeline confusion with regards to episode 13, as I feel like a lot of people missed important indicators that would effect events. And are saying some things are plot holes when they aren't plot holes. I hyper fixate so you don't have to. I'll be adjusting/updating the posted timelines after completing episode 14. 

When Sun Jae is dying in the water it creates a new timewatch. By the time he is out of the water he has died thus "activating" it to be used by Im Sol. Sun Jae's soul has left his body, so only Sol would have traveled back. The watch takes the person to the time they think they need/want. In the OG timeline she mentions that Sun Jae went to the school next to hers and laments that she should have known him then and why wasn't she paying more attention to him. So when she wants to save him thinking that he took his own life because of being in the entertainment industry it takes her to before he becomes a trainee.
When she's trying to go back again while in 2009 she thinks it's better if he had never met her at all so the watch takes her to before they met for the first time and he falls in love at first sight.

On Dec 7th 2023 Im Sol mentions having been back for a few seasons now and that she's still not fully adjusted to her life without him in it. That means she eventually came back to her time line like before on Jan 1, 2023.

When she is talking with Tae Sung he mentions her meddling in other people's business taking cigarettes and teaching kids a lesson. This means that they meet the same way they did in the first altered timeline. She still went after the kids smoking outside of the gym trying to protect Sun Jae. She was more discrete this time around while they were in high school.

Sun Jae having never met Sol wouldn't have written the song Sudden Shower nor would he have performed with Eclipse at the competition. He only sang with them to win a phone for Sol. He joined the band in the OG timeline as an outlet after Sol's accident/kidnapping...he knew she liked musicians and he needed to get his emotions out. AKA he's never scouted with Eclipse as a singer. Maybe In Hyuk is able to convince him in some other way, but I'm not sure he's anything but an actor in the newest updated present day.

Sun Jae would have remained focused on swimming and blown his shoulder either during the competition or practice...it was meant to happen no matter what. His father would have gotten him to that rehab. As he had no outside interests other than swimming Sun Jae would have gone.  

Because he never met Sol outside of her house he never changes his bus routine to see her and watch her from afar. Even if Sol(young) would have fallen asleep on the bus she would have stopped father down the bus line NOT in the middle of Kim Young Soo's hunting ground.

If Sol(older) remembers that KYS didn't just kidnap her but is already a murderer she could still report the abandoned building from the OG timeline to Tae Sung's father.
Even though she's the only one fully remembering all the timelines she is leaving an impression on people she had previously never interacted with in the OG timeline, aka Tae Sung, Detective Kim, Ryu Sun Jae.

I'm confused again with Sol's birthday coz May 3, 2009 got erased in Sunjae's calendar in Ep14. Or could it be that they did the amusement park date as an early celebration of her birthday?

MicahEllen:

I'm confused again with Sol's birthday coz May 3, 2009 got erased in Sunjae's calendar in Ep14. Or could it be that they did the amusement park date as an early celebration of her birthday?

Her actual Birthday is on May 4th. Whomever is incharge of the police files put the wrong date down for her birthday. When she catches her brother & bestie in the house it's May 3rd. When Sun Jae & Im Sol go looking for Baek In Hyuk it is May 5th. I know he looks at his phone on May4th but I didn't realize it was after midnight so I had her DOB wrong. I'll take a closer look at everything happening in 13 & 14 including that calender in the bg later(currently at work) . 

Reijeanne:

Im guessing that Im Sol arrived at June 11. Coz SJ borrowed the VHS on May 2, he was supposed to return it on May 12. It's been overdue for 31 days. So it was June 12 when Sol's mom called SJ's dad in ep 2.  June 10 was when she confessed to Taesung. So during the first time jump she was there from June 11-July 19. Total of 38 days. Just my guess hehe. So on the 2nd time jump, she will go back again in the past during the 1st week of September if there are no other trigger.

I think Sol arrived in the past on June 6 since this was the date in the VHS store calendar and on Sol's calendar in Ep 1.  So maybe she confessed to Taesung on June 5. SJ did rent the Basic Instinct in May 2 and was supposed to return it on May 12 but it doesn't exactly say how long it was overdue. The 'as long as a month' may refer to the time the Ryus have the tape. The swim meet based on the poster in Ep 2 is from June 1 to June 15, 2008.

MicahEllen:

I think Sol arrived in the past on June 6 since this was the date in the VHS store calendar and on Sol's calendar in Ep 1.  So maybe she confessed to Taesung on June 5. SJ did rent the Basic Instinct in May 2 and was supposed to return it on May 12 but it doesn't exactly say how long it was overdue. The 'as long as a month' may refer to the time the Ryus have the tape. The swim meet based on the poster in Ep 2 is from June 1 to June 15, 2008.

Thank you for this...I've only just seen this after spending roughly 3 hours updating for episodes 13 and 14. So I will need to double check this later and if I can verify I will update the timeline. 

Also finally saw the birthday erasing from the 2009 calendar....production intern....when I find you, we will have words....so so many words. 

MadelineMaureen:
Hyun Joo scans a lottery ticket(Purchase date Dec. 14th 2022, draw date Dec 17th 2022, payment due date Dec 18th, 2023) winning lottery ticket of 400,023,667 won

Does this mean Im Geum already claimed it without Hyunjoo knowing? That's why Hyunjoo fainted—not because she's happy, but because she's mad? That's so nasty of him😭 

EDIT: I searched on Google because I'm not familiar with how the lottery works at all. According to this website: https://www.mk.co.kr/en/economy/10935885

It says: "The deadline for payment of the prize money is within one year from the commencement date of payment. If the last day of payment of the prize money is a holiday, it may be received by the next business day."

so Im Guem hasn't claimed it yet and is just waiting for December 18th, 2023?

The title of the script is Time Walking Through The Memories, not Run. The original title of this drama.