Thanks for the details.

I should have said that anything related to cho yeong/naksu's life story/history are being voiced by GYJ. 

#JungSoMin did not use any other voice and not even the voice of GoYoonJung. In her interview Somin said that Mudeok has 2 accents that she never used before. She find it hard but still she did it   

I’m confused as to what you’re trying to say here exactly. What I think you just said about Somin only using one voice ( tone, range ) throughout is clearly not true as her voice completely changes depending on whom she was speaking to. Whenever she spoke to Jang Uk in private ( away from everyone) she had a deeper more solid speaking tone( voice) 

She also had a different voice/tone when speaking to Crown Prince etc, so for her to say in any interview that she used only 1 voice would be a blatant lie. Could you please link the interview where she said that. Thanks in advance.

Chinchin Duazol:

#JungSoMin did not use any other voice and not even the voice of GoYoonJung. In her interview Somin said that Mudeok has 2 accents that she never used before. She find it hard but still she did it   

Go YoonJung was credited in every episode. GYJ voiced Naksu's thoughts in every episode. She had cameos in 8 episodes, and other guest actors were only credited on the episodes they made an appearance.  It doesn't matter if you can tell their voices apart or not, the girl was credited and paid for her work. 

JSM didn't lie, she used different accents to interact with other characters. 

Accents are completely different from voice ( tones) even though in order to use different accents your tone generally slightly change. In the episode where Mudeok first went to Jang residence. (Ep1)The thinking voice are 2 different voices. When she first met Maidservant Kim after the talk and she went outside, she thought.  ‘The young master? Why would he bring me hear?’ Sounds nothing like Go Youn Jung.

In the bath tub tornado scene  Go youn Jung voice is clear. I don’t dispute that Gyj done voice overs but I don’t think it was done for every single scene where It was a thought process. Tbh I don’t even know why I even shared my thoughts on this topic because I honestly don’t care who’s voice it was, I like both actresses in this particular series so the thinking voice isn’t really relevant as it’s clear that it’s Naksu inside the body since she performed The AOS..

It was a misunderstanding when I also said abou JSM lied about voice because the person above clearly said Accent,which as I said before is a different thing 

Perhaps I’m the wrong that’s wrong and GYJ used different voices but I hear 2 different undertones . My bad I guess ??

I replied to Chinchin Duazol,  who was clearly trying to discredit GYJ's voiceover.
I think this discussion is unnecessary. It doesn't matter "who voiced when", both actresses worked as Naksu. I just wanted to share that Yoonjung is credited in every episode so people can move on already.

jxxvvxxkstan:

I replied to Chinchin Duazol,  who was clearly trying to discredit GYJ's voiceover.
I think this discussion is unnecessary. It doesn't matter "who voiced when", both actresses worked as Naksu. I just wanted to share that Yoonjung is credited in every episode so people can move on already. 

Hi Hun , sorry I thought it was me because I said at the bottom of my thing about JSM lied but it was also a misunderstanding from my end because that person said JSM spoke about accents lol. I just try to ignore some ppl that’s really trying to disrespect GYJ because clearly a lot of them clearly didn’t watch the show properly in the first place.

Winter:

Hi Hun , sorry I thought it was me because I said at the bottom of my thing about JSM lied but it was also a misunderstanding from my end because that person said JSM spoke about accents lol. I just try to ignore some ppl that’s really trying to disrespect GYJ because clearly a lot of them clearly didn’t watch the show properly in the first place.

Oh, I didn't read your comment about jsm lying lol 

That was a coincidence. My comment might have sound as if I was discrediting somin's words, that's why I said she wasn't lying.

Oh ok . Don’t worry about it, let’s just hope we get a really satisfying end to part 2. I’m just so happy Naksu is out of Buyeon’s body ?

Winter:

Oh ok . Don’t worry about it, let’s just hope we get a really satisfying end to part 2. I’m just so happy Naksu is out of Buyeon’s body ?

Me too! I can't wait to watch how things will unfold. I'm tired of fanwars, just want to see my Daeho babies again ?

jxxvvxxkstan:

Me too! I can't wait to watch how things will unfold. I'm tired of fanwars, just want to see my Daeho babies again ?

Same here. ?