Because of Love ( Wallace Chung is one of the best kissers...the shower kiss!)

Kinara:

Yes!  Lost Romance

My Lethal Man

Love at night 

Her Private Life (Kdrama)

What’s wrong with secretary kim (Kdrama)

My Lethal Man! Yes! I might need to watch it again just for those kiss scenes!

Kinara:

@koreanbosuji - I am going to add

Descendants of the sun :)

This is the only Kdrama I have ever watched more than once.

lol how about that!

Kinara:

lol how about that!

I love the ML! 

Yeah the ML’s character was written so beautifully in that one. Again reminded me of those old romance novels my mom used to read and I would as well.

sal_maggie:

@twinty, I agree with your "because of love" shower kiss.

I am surprised how come no one has added from coffee prince.

1) coffee prince ( both the kiss scenes, the second towards the end, against the door, I found that an iconic one.)

i will add next 2, after giving it a more thought, the actual ones are to be met with the justice.

I have not seen Coffee Prince. 

Forbidden flower

fake it til you make it

she and her perfect husband

I have noticed this about myself : I squee the most when the KISS comes with a strong emotional  BUILD UP in the scene / Drama progress

MOST IMP : I HAVE to  LOVE the DRAMA and ship the OTP to the moon and back.

Then the mise-en-scene has to be spot on; the OST cueing us in .. then the camera needs to get  all emo  and bear down on them....

Next Most  IMP .. the  actors have to have  displayed immense top notch chemistry evenly  in the drama : then in the KISS SCENE they are :
~ are either furious at each other (both, or one of them) OR

~ in a daze of mutual magnetism where they are frozen for a bit (one or both of them) OR

~ in shock and disbelief (one of them) OR

~ an  angsty (misunderstood) rejection / walking or running away OR

~ now they are ready to move to the next LEVEL (wink) WILD and Excited with Desire

LOL

STEAMY, HOT, SIZZLE KISSES ONLY qualify in the list ;-P
Where you literally see the electricity sputtering, SPARKING, and buzzing around them , FULL LIPPED CAMERA EYE FOCUSED .. Not shy / coy / micro-second moving away .. but lingering .. the body HAS to speak too!! 

;-D

The BEST ones go through many levels and moods in THE ONE KISS ;-D

SO here are a few of them that made me go GAH GAH .. Gurgle - LOL

~ Love is Sweet

~ TTEOTM

~ SOKP

~ Another Miss Oh 

~ Smile has Left Your Eyes

~ Jealousy Incarnate 

Oh yes Another Miss Oh!

SOKP took a long time to get there but OMG! 

I am still holding off on TTEOTM. But I will one day. If only it had a direct happy ending I would be more willing to suffer through the pain. 

I watched Another Miss Oh! I remember liking it but don't remember anything about it. I might need to watch again. 

TTEOM is totally worth it- the ending was fine! It worked very well with the story. That drama is outstanding- don’t put it off.   I can’t watch Another Miss Oh again. It was too painful

twinty:

I have not seen Coffee Prince. 

It holds up! And the kiss scenes are indeed iconic. Try it out!

Yeah Coffee Prince was good

fake it till you make it  was a good one