4. The oath of love

(FL is wearing a Carmen top, which normally reveals the shoulders, but ML is keeping it up for her so it stays on top of her shoulders/covers her shoulders. Later on he’s also giving her his coat) 

5. Haechi

Tell me if it counts, cause it wasn't FL, it was another girl (side character) 

During the court process, one of the servants was a suspect. The official started to talk about her participation and ripped her clothes to show the tattoo (evidence she was from criminal movement). Then ML took off his Royal clothes (he was the crown prince) and covered the girl. 

As for FL, there were some moments with her clothes too but I'm not sure if they fit

6. Descendants of the Sun

FL got wet and ML gave her his jacket with words that her T-shirt is seen through. FL got mad like 'why didn't you tell me earlier'? And ML 'I saw everything, don't want others see it'

@sal_maggie, that's good! 

Not skin reveal, but embarrassing situation

7. Nevertheless, - FL had her period, ML gave her his jacket to tie around her waist

9. here we meet again 

fl gets hurt and ml uses his coat to cower her legs while carrying her princess style

9. Gentleman's Dignity

Tho ML unintentionally caused this situation

10. Her Private Life

FL turned on the shower and got wet (in her idol's apartment), ML gave her his jacket to cover wet blouse

Bonus: What's Wrong With the Secretary Kim - two side characters. Her bra push up pad fell out on the ground, he cover it with his jacket so no one sees it

Someone else please choose the next topic

10 dramas/movies in which the FL uses a sword to fight

1. who rules the world

2.  The King's Affection

4. Twenty one twenty five
you count it? she is a fencer

yes it’s ok, just correct your count, please (Nr. 4)