rather than keeping you around with me, i would hope you could live as your own will and could live happily.

Cud u pls help me in buying a gift for my sister?

( the line is not sounding cheesy but i have seen it working almost all the time n then we giggle at our friend)

“Can you try lying to me? Lie to you all of a sudden? Just one lie. Why don’t you try telling me I’m pretty?“

Felix from Australia:

“Can you try lying to me? Lie to you all of a sudden? Just one lie. Why don’t you try telling me I’m pretty?“

I don't have to lie for that, simple truth will do that, "you are pretty"

@ Felix,  this is for you   :x

Are all the beautiful pretty angels in heaven went on strike???? Because,  certainly one is standing here before me .

aenoee:

@ Felix,  this is for you   :x

Are all the beautiful pretty angels in heaven went on strike???? Because,  certainly one is standing here before me .

😿 awwwwwww cuteee

Ok . go ahead . Lie to me . Tell, u missed me a lot but was busy with the work.

I think someone must have stolen the stars and put them in your eyes.

He has to be a huge Silly,

To let you go Lilly!!

aenoee:

He has to be a huge Silly,

To let you go Lilly!!

Do you know what you would look beautiful in? My arms! I guarantee you, I am not flirting with you. I am just being extra nice to someone who is extra attractive

Sorry my mistake 

Lilly:

Do you know what you would look beautiful in? · I guarantee you, I am not flirting with you

If i ask you, "what does this exactly mean"?, then I am sure this aster guy (or a gal), gonna call me a minor or a childish doubt.

What I understood,  if u meant exactly that, then let me tell u this, 

" i am honoured " ,   Lilly. 

My today's pick up line is -

"Is your name a Wi-Fi? Because, I am feeling connected"

Lilly:

Do you know what you would look beautiful in? My arms! I guarantee you, I am not flirting with you. I am just being extra nice to someone who is extra attractive

Sorry my mistake 

Why mistake??  

Oh ! Now i get it. 

I dint read the arms part earlier. 

You yourself are soooooo....attractive and beautiful,  that u find everybody else attractive. 

It's YOU, not any other second person.

But, anyways, I was floating on cloud 9.

If I was a writer, my novels would have been about you.

Minchane:

If I was a writer, my novels would have been about you.

Gr8