I really appreciate everyone's comments.  I'm sorry to keep returning to this thread 2 weeks later to add more to what I wanted to say. But I think overall, we all agree that what Teh did was wrong. And, I will say this for my final thoughts: in any relationship, communication is key. It really is the most important thing to keeping a relationship strong. Learning how to communicate isn't easy. We all have different personalities, different ways of dealing with pain and anger, and different backgrounds to how we were brought up. Human beings are complex. I don't have a twitter, so I don't keep up with what fandoms do on there to know why they were upset; however, for me the reason why I loved both seasons so much, was because I felt like the story was well written, nothing felt rushed or out of place (yes there were time skips, but I didn't feel like it ruined the pacing, it allowed us to view a realistic growth that human beings have), and most importantly it showed a realistic progression from young teenagers exploring their sexuality, to full grown adults who learned to accept themselves. We can't change on a dime, it takes time and lots of reflection to have personal growth. 

I will forever hold this drama dear to my heart.

And of course, for all of you out there, I hope that you never cheat nor get cheated on. It is a horrible feeling, and there's always that lack of trust in the back of your mind. Communicating your wants and needs in a relationship may be embarrassing, but it's really what will solidify your relationship and strengthen it. I hope you all the best!

Nauriya:
I completely understand your opinions and thoughts on Teh's personality, but I want to treat a gay marriage same as a straight marriage. Just like a straight couple doesn't like ope relationships, cheating and other things, I want gay marriage to be like that as well. Having said this, I am not saying gay should do what straight do, but at-least it should be between two people. 

As a gay man who had a 25 year relationship, I marginally think a gay marriage can mirror a straight marriage, but I wouldn't force it into that mold. From my perspective, straight marriage is mostly a mess. It's something that was foisted on a large portion of the planet by religion. That doesn't make it right or even useful. Why do you think there are so many single mothers? But enough about that.

I'm curious to see if Boss decides to come up with a storyline for part 3, where they're four years older from the point where part 2 leaves off.

I'm so glad that I discovered this thread, because the minute that I realized that the writers of the series were going down the lack of communication, Oh-Aew growing and changing from who he used to be, and just how threatened, scared, and confused Teh was about those differences happening within his boyfriend, I knew that a majority (and way younger viewing fanbase) would absolutely hate what was happening (and that was even before Teh kissed Jai). As an middle-aged cis straight USA based female viewer, who just discovered the BL genre, I have been throughly flabbergasted by how a majority of the viewing audience, really doesn't want to see ANY sort of "reality" when it comes to storylines and series centered on two high school/college aged young men aka "boys", who find themselves falling in love with one another. What was written for Teh and Oh-Aew, basically set up Teh's long-time coming indiscretion with Jai, his sense of "abandonment" from Oh-Aew, Oh-Aew's feelings of not being enough for Teh, AND their lack of actual communication with one another during that time and the changes the both went through as a couple and as individuals. It's like certain viewers got pissed, that both Teh and Oh-Aew weren't kept within the bubble that was written for the last episode of ITTSAY and the middle project, LTIP.  I really hope that the BL genre will try and attempt to grow past the more simplistic storylines that are their bread and butter aka money maker, in order to keep striving and actually creating series that are truthful to the LGBTQ + experience.

VixenByNight72:
I'm so glad that I discovered this thread, because the minute that I realized that the writers of the series were going down the lack of communication, Oh-Aew growing and changing from who he used to be, and just how threatened, scared, and confused Teh was about those differences happening within his boyfriend, I knew that a majority (and way younger viewing fanbase) would absolutely hate what was happening (and that was even before Teh kissed Jai).

Nice job of nailing it. There's a discord group that's a little more adult.

oaksong:

Nice job of nailing it. There's a discord group that's a little more adult.

Could you please message me the details on the discord group? Thanks in advance. 

Can you change the title of this topic, it literally spoiled the story for me 

VixenByNight72:
I'm so glad that I discovered this thread, because the minute that I realized that the writers of the series were going down the lack of communication, Oh-Aew growing and changing from who he used to be, and just how threatened, scared, and confused Teh was about those differences happening within his boyfriend, I knew that a majority (and way younger viewing fanbase) would absolutely hate what was happening (and that was even before Teh kissed Jai). As an middle-aged cis straight USA based female viewer, who just discovered the BL genre, I have been throughly flabbergasted by how a majority of the viewing audience, really doesn't want to see ANY sort of "reality" when it comes to storylines and series centered on two high school/college aged young men aka "boys", who find themselves falling in love with one another.

Exactly, couldn't have said it better..... although I do think I said more or less the same just as well or in other ways earlier on in this thread..... 

Love is very much there but it fades... speaking from experience.  

They are young... they are each other 2nd crush and 1st partner.  When we are going through a motion, we forget how we get there.  To me, that's what happened to Teh.

I agree that the cheating is an absolute NO-NO and unforgivable... The kissing was bad BUT the conversation in the basement of the bar is the real knife to the heart. I was sooooooo mad at Teh.

This is one in a life time persons that are meant to be for each other... Their physical attraction, perfect compromising companion and best-friend for each other... I may live a couple life-times and never find that. Will they not give it another chance?

I maybe a minority here... I do agree with the ending.

SkyLite:
Will they not give it another chance?

I maybe a minority here... I do agree with the ending.

Your statement confusing or contradictory.  The ending is about a second chance.