About our Queen: This is me in denial and after reading @I Love Being A Turtle, the possibility exists that our Queen's Doppelgänger (that's German) died in her stead. Despite not having seen her corpse, I am 90% certain she's dead.

I also saw, like many here did, the missing ring and earrings, but I think 'she probably took them off' would diffuse it quite well on the surface.

But then I re-watched EP20 and realized when she got into the fancy elevator, she had her earrings, but when she got off, she lost them. Someone like her, who is rushing to save her children wouldn't be taking them off in the elevator, I think. Is there something behind this, I wonder? I don't have anything tangible to make a guess that might be solidified in some way. Either it's a prop mistake or a Chekov's gun. I hope for the latter but wouldn't be surprised if it was the former.

One more thing that catches my interest: What has happened to the children?

1. We know that the twins are going abroad. I am glad they are leaving their toxic dad behind and hope they can somehow find a new start as decent human beings. I am counting on the brother to nurture the sister the right way. 

If they happened to study in the States and meet Logan by chance, that would be even more awesome since Seok Hun has the lead to re-start a secret investigation behind our Queen's death.

I'm not sure how or even if Seok Kyung will/can redeem herself and learn something from her mother's death. Maybe her getting lectured from Logan might help?

2. In the six-month timeskip, what has happened to Ro Na? We haven't seen her except in the court once after the time-skip - how has she been living? Has she moved out from Hera Palace? Since Backstabby B owns the apartment, she doesn't have to pay rent I guess, but how has she been paying other bills? Has she been working part-time or something? Would her school allow that? 

From the plot we hear, we know a royal will be listening to Ro Na's performance of some sort, I wonder how she worked herself up to there. Who has been helping her?

3. What will happen to Eun Byeol now? She'll live in the penthouse, calling PTSD-psycho her dad (which I hope she wouldn't have to), but hell will she have a miserable time with a mother like that and a father just as bad if not worse. Both won't look her as a person, just a means to an end that is a classical singer and a vessel for Cheong A  Foundation's director.

She also has crucial evidence to her mother's downfall and her playing insane is wonderful. I wonder how she will be doing at school. I wonder who will get to it first - the dudes from the penthouse or the ones in the US?

4. Jenny seems to have gained some common sense. Her helping Ro Na before the timeskip may be something genuine - and I hope she will change for the better, and with her, Min Hyuk. I dunno how he will develop as a character, but Ro Na helping Jenny and Min Hyuk with their studies (so that their grades would go up) and them helping her at school and in Hera Palace (in secret) in return would be such a heartwarming thing to watch. (at least for me)

@I Love Being A Turtle  I think Dan Tae really stabbed the REAL Su Ryeon... she whispered to Yoon Hee before she died, "Run away." It was her. ㅠㅠ 

But I have little hope somehow SuRyeon would survive from her stabbed wounds and become alive. I hope Yoon Hee will not die either. Let's hope for the best and prepare for the worst. LOL

@Aolian  Where is the leaked script? I also want to read... 

@Aolian  You really hate Yoon Hee. LOL

here are my theories about season 2:

- the rumour about soo ryun having a twin-sister don't seem that surreal. one of the biggest clues we got in the season finale was when logan confronted soo ryun about her alleged  affair with an unknown business man - which she was very baffled upon hearing since it's not true!  logan then immediately shows her a photo of an anonymous woman and basically says that seok hoon and seok kyung's biological mother is still alive! & here's where my theory about soo ryun having a twin-sister comes to place!!! 

it doesn't make sense that people would randomly make up rumours that soo ryun is having an affair with a business man when she's in a relationship with dan tae, right? that's unless the anonymous woman (the twins birth mother) looks identical to soo ryun!!! 

nonetheless, the twins birth mother will play a massive role in the upcoming seasons, since it has always been hinted in season 1. and trust me, i wouldn't be shocked if dan tae lied about seok hoon and seok kyung's birth mothers death since this wouldn't be his first time lying about something this big, am i right?! 

anyways, whoever that woman was (wether it was soo ryn herself or the twins birth mother) is definitely dead! with those types of knife wounds and the way dan tae stabbed her it doesn't make sense at all that character would make it out alive.

- seo jin and dan tae will live their fairytale land for a while until shit hits the fan, because they've made more enemies after season 1 (goddamn, even their own children are turning on them!!!)

- to be frank, i don't know if yoon hee is alive or dead... all i know is that her character is destined to have a sad ending after everything she's done in the second half of season 1. she played with fire and got burned! 

- yoon chul will return back to south korea for revenge! PERIOD. he would NEVER leave eun byul in the hands of seo jin, that's pretty obvious. he loves his daughter tremendously. 

and no. i don't think there'll be anything romantic between yoon hee and yoon chul anymore. their chapter is closed. but if they do reunite (which they definitely will) i think it'll just be purely based on friendship and them two coming together for vengeance. 

- ma ri's secret will be exposed to the hera club members (her working in a bath house and her baby daddy being in prison, not in dubai.)

- gyu jin will venture over into becoming a politician (this will be interesting to see lol.)

- it's pretty evident that seok hoon have turned on his father. he knows something is wrong with this whole situation. he knows that the system is corrupt and that his father is a part of it (including seo jin.) come on, the biggest clue was when he sneaked up and saw dan tae giving the maid loads of gold and tons of money! seok hoon will have no mercy when it comes to his father.

& i also believe he'll be the first kid to admit to his wrong-doings about seol-ah. idk, what's going to happen to seok kyung but she'll definitely be a pain in the ass. i don't think her trip to america will change her, she'll still be this show's regina george lmao.

- eun byul will continue to struggle with her mental health (hopefully they'll continue this since it's a very important plot for her,) but i'm also excited to FINALLY see her stand up to her mother!! like it's about goddamn time! 

though her animosity towards ro na will continue sadly.... 

- ro na will be s2's heroine. this girl has a thick skin and she's not easy to walk over. we've seen her stand her grounds to seo jin, ma ri, seok kyung, eun byul, je ni, min hyuk and even ma doo gi

ro na is a force to be reckoned with, however her road to peace won't be easy (obviously.) she'll seek vengeance for her mother's innocence and along the line she'll expose everyone's dirty secrets with the help of logan. (there was a leaked photo of logan and ro na sitting and eating together)

ro na genuinely had feelings for seok hoon (seen from her diary) but the reason she played with his feelings was for her own safety and he knew that and accepted it.) i believe their romantic relationship will be a roller-coaster in season 2 as well, especially when ro na will be getting a new love interest! 

idk what's going on between her and je ni, but i do believe that ro na will shake hands with some people she once thought of as her enemies! 

- i think we'll see character development between both je ni and min hyuk.

and about logan... idk man, he's a emotional wreck right now,,

I Love Being A Turtle:

Awesome!!! Looking forward to your theories. You were the one that nailed it the most out of everyone :O 

THANKS

simplycaptivated:

I have this feeling that Logan Lee might end up being dead on Season 1 wtf who knows why he isn't listed on Season 2

WTF MY PREDICTION CAME TRUE!! HE DIED IN SEASON 2 !!!! AND SHIM SUR RYEON IS ALIVE