Thanks, for playing with me while looking for the next drama. Next time you play you should be carefull not to hurt yourself to much. 

Slim Xtra:

Thanks, for playing with me while looking for the next drama. Next time you play you should be carefull not to hurt yourself to much. 

XD 

I feel like the drama was written with the thoughts of 'what if?' Like what if there was actually a spy nsa was trying to find, what if a protestor thinking he is a fellow protestor helped him, what if nsa hadn't been so cruel to the citizens and actually worked toward their goals, what if the lives weren't treated as nothing, what if the victim's voices were heard, what if some people working for nsa actually were good guys, what if the situation hasn't worsened that much and the North Korean spies if there were those,had come out and causes the problem or what if the govt. was still not caring abt ppl's lives but just fighting over nothing,what if they actually didn't care about the situation but the only thing they were interested was their own position and soo many more 'what ifs' with a romance plotline for showing how it feels to love, wanting to love but yet not being able to and obviously making it satire bcz it's a fiction , they're not trying to distort the history but they were trying to take a different take on the situation

With every episodes complaints make less and less sense.

michin_girl:

Totally agree with you! I haven't checked this post for a couple of days and didn't even realize Slim Xtra was being such an annoying troll. Thanks, god now people like that person are eating their words.

Slim Xtra:

Why not using it? I am German and have been raised sensitive to the topic of history distortion...

I'm German, too. I don't know where you live and how you were raised, but I don't go around constantly bragging about me being German and using that as a weapon to silence everyone around me when they want to watch a fictional love story that takes place during the Holocaust. You think that everyone else is so insensitive and ignorant because they don't pay the utmost respect to what happened in our history.

But you forget that you are the only one who seems insensitive and ignorant in the eyes of everyone by taking something not that serious and making it all about your moral high ground. Please realize it, you don't have the high ground, especially not when it comes to morals. Because people with morals don't brag about it.

I found a video about this if anyone cares. 

https://youtu.be/pRVSS7xP6A4

michin_girl:

true

MiissBlahBlah:

I'm German, too. I don't know where you live and how you were raised, but I don't go around constantly bragging about me being German and using that as a weapon to silence everyone around me when they want to watch a fictional love story that takes place during the Holocaust. You think that everyone else is so insensitive and ignorant because they don't pay the utmost respect to what happened in our history.

But you forget that you are the only one who seems insensitive and ignorant in the eyes of everyone by taking something not that serious and making it all about your moral high ground. Please realize it, you don't have the high ground, especially not when it comes to morals. Because people with morals don't brag about it.

Ok, now I understand your nick... have you read my comments at all? I just made comments on insensitive and ignorant to dumb comments like, SKns behave like toddlers because they feel agitated by the show and protest it. 

Threatening??? Honestly??? No further comment....

I am not bragging about my morals at all. 

Wow what have you read? I guess not my comments. 

MiissBlahBlah:

Totally agree with you! I haven't checked this post for a couple of days and didn't even realize Slim Xtra was being such an annoying troll. Thanks, god now people like that person are eating their words.

No, I am not. I still think there have been to many insensitive and ignorant comments regarding the controversy...

Especially by international people who did not know (or did not care) what the controversy is about. Despite the good explanation by The White Truck of Doom.

Slim Xtra:

No, I am not. I still think there have been to many insensitive and ignorant comments regarding the controversy...

Especially by international people who did not know (or did not care) what the controversy is about. Despite the good explanation by The White Truck of Doom.

Why are you still here? The war is over, at this point you're just a relic from the past, go get offended by other things somewhere else. 

Lol Daniel, I am still here bc I use MDL and some illeterate guy like you won't stop me. You still have not understood, that I criticized comments to the controversy and not the drama itself. But honnestly I dropped this show after watching 11 eps because it is just some draggy, repetitive, mediocre melodrama that does not deseve all the hype, hate and what was going on around it. I moved on and I hope you can also with all your hate and imputations. Bye Bye said the Snowflake to the bored troll.

Slim Xtra:

Lol Daniel, I am still here bc I use MDL and some illeterate guy like you won't stop me. You still have not understood, that I criticized comments to the controversy and not the drama itself. But honnestly I dropped this show after watching 11 eps because it is just some draggy, repetitive, mediocre melodrama that does not deseve all the hype, hate and what was going on around it. I moved on and I hope you can also with all your hate and imputations. Bye Bye said the Snowflake to the bored troll.

Your superior complex for defending this thread is hilarious. Honestly I was just trying to help you, no one gives a shit about snowflakes like you anymore. You're just wasting your time at this point.

DareDaniel:

Your superior complex for defending this thread is hilarious. Honestly I was just trying to help you, no one gives a shit about snowflakes like you anymore. You're just wasting your time at this point.

agreed

except those brainless snow flakes , no sane person finds this protest any sense 

I guess they are paid accounts to just rub friction once in a while

Clarywayland20:

agreed

except those brainless snow flakes , no sane person finds this protest any sense 

I guess they are paid accounts to just rub friction once in a while

I wouldn't say these are paid accounts, but most of them seem to be very bored with their lives. Just take a look at this snowflake's profile in particular, clearly he has nothing else to do irl besides getting offended by unexisting issues.