Having started watching S-dramas a few months ago (and really loving their original flavor!), I totally support this suggestion! 3 votes, lah! ^____-

i agree with you

Agree, as I'm interested to watch some Singaporean movies. Also they should add Vietnamese dramas/movies too.

I wish I could vote. I don't have enough points! I really hope we can get a Singaporean drama category soon! 

I am late to this party but I agree chances are its on the table but considering the amount of other countries not on this website like Vietnam and Indonesia dramas in fact.

We still need 91 votes! Lets keep hoping and encouraging others to vote!

If there is enough interest for Singaporean dramas, perhaps can start a forum dedicated to Singaporean dramas under General Asia forum, or a Singaporean Drama Club!

Wish Upon A Star:

If there is enough interest for Singaporean dramas, perhaps can start a forum dedicated to Singaporean dramas under General Asia forum, or a Singaporean Drama Club!

Maybe and have list of Dramas, Movies, Cast, and Crew that should be added to MDL when/if they ever decide to add a new country.

We can also in discussions compare some dramas and movies to Singapore on to help drum up interests  

Saw a drama teaser for Shero and was surprised when MDL didn't have it listed. I googled around and saw it was Singaporean!

I am not sure what this vote thing is but I have contributed 3 votes!! Absolutely in favor of Singapore being added as a country!

also, for anyone interested, check out this forum post about Singapore dramas: 

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-asia-forum/83517-singaporean-drama-club?page=1

DramaticUnnie:

Saw a drama teaser for Shero and was surprised when MDL didn't have it listed. I googled around and saw it was Singaporean!

FYI- The forum post above has a little blurb/summary about it! 

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-asia-forum/83517-singaporean-drama-club?pid=2606189&page=2#p2606189

I would love to see Singaporean dramas added to MDL

I neeeed Singaporean dramas to be added!