My Hero Series: Matupoom Haeng Huajai

• Country: Thailand
  • Aired: May 26, 2018 - Jun 10, 2018
  • Aired On: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
  • Network: Channel 3
  • Duration: 1 hr. 50 min.
  • Genres: Action, Romance, Drama
  • Tags: Adapted From A Novel
  • Rating: Not Yet Rated

KarishaNove
Jul 6, 2018
After watching this drama I came to this idea that how hard soldier's life is. Anyway, acting of actors were mindblowing. There emotion delivery on time was absolutely blasting. Even I cried on some scenes too. All actors and actresses are good looking, no doubt in that area.

Main female lead's character is too stubborn. Sometimes I was also irritated by her behavior but this how her character is, so you can't do anything.
Main male lead is hurt by his past but there was no difficult in over coming that.

Story is awesome. Thrill, sad scene and romance is full on in this drama. In my suggestion totally worth of watching it.

SSKF
Jul 23, 2018
This was just okay. Or even less than okay.

The side characters annoyed me so much. They were given more screen time and more story than our leads. Why the hell should I care about some people from some fictional county that has nothing to do with the leads? If one of the leads were from that country, or lived in that country, or worked for that country, or had some story related to that country, then sure. But they didn't. Being a detached spy for that country doesn't count because it's not a personal story. Why the hell did we bother about the country?

Hated the side characters, and since they seemed like the main characters most of the time, I hated the show. Got nothing to say about the main leads. They were barely here. They did have some lovely bickering and sweet moments though.

Skip this. Don't waste your time.

On the plus side, there was no rape by our MML.