Tor is a love child of a mistress and a wealthy hi-so man. After his mother dies from neglect, Tor is forced to live with his father’s family. Abused by his stepmother and stepbrother, he turns to the girl-next-door, Mingta, who also suffers neglect at the hands of her so called mother and sister.
One night, while being chased by his stepmother, Tor jumps into a river and is presumed dead, though he survives. He is taken under the wing of another prostitute who knew his mother and takes on a new life under the alias, Sila. Years later, he returns as a notorious, rich pimp, with plans to avenge his mother and to get revenge for the torture and pain brought to him by his stepmother and stepbrother.
Sila's main goal is to hurt the people that hurt him as a child, but he never expected to see the only friend he ever had as a child, Mingta. As soon as they see each other, she realizes that he looks familiar to her. She notices a ring he wears around his neck, and immediately comes to the conclusion that he's Tor, her childhood best friend that supposedly died. But he denies it because of his revenge plan.
~~ Adapted from the novel "Asoon Rerng Fai" by author Nawika. Add Synopsis In Portuguese
Cast & Credits
its my first review writing!! so please ignore my mistakesokay ! HUA JAI SILA OR HEART OF STONE is my second Thai drama as I prefer action , suspense over a typical romance and torture that can be often seen in THAI DRAMA , but you know this made 'an exception' for me [even with presence of slap and kiss] because of following reasons-
1. ACTING- wow bang !!! everyone did a great job especially Thanapob Leeluttanakajorn (P'TOR) and
his step mother , Ann Siriam Pakdeedumrongri . At least i feel so.
2. SUSPENSE- you won't believe me every episode feel like a new world with new suspense. Each episode makes you carve for another episode.
3. ROMANCE- its sad to know that at least till 16th episode you will find less scenes of MIN and SILA/P'TOR . Its surprising to know that in between [from 1st to 16th] i found minimum 20 scenes of them together . I CAN't tell for further episode as while i'm writing the review , drama is still airing
*EDIT-IN FURTHER EPISODES YOU GUYS WILL EXPERIENCE MORE SCENES OF THEM TOGETHER*
ROMANCE BETWEEN THEM IS SO SWEET!! good chemistry between actors !
4.REVENGE- way of revenge will be the main attraction of this drama. I literally jumped many times on my sofa when p'tor took revenge from his step relatives [mom n brother]
5. MALE LEAD- yes you read correctly! actually i became so much attracted by Thanapob's [ P,'TOR] sarcastic smile. Well i know it won't be a reason to watch for almost everyone but if you are looking a drama with an actor having great personality and acting skills , you should prefer this.
6. THRILL-omg I just can't explain this point .This one you will find in later episodes but it would compensate for earlier ones.
7. RE-WATCH VALUE- its 10 on 10 from my side (*_*)
8. Music- OPENING SONG (ost) is very nice..
9. ENDING-its most important thing for some people (for me too)...its of course a happy ending we all expect for [marriage n all] but the main thing is it will taught u A GREAT LESSON ABOUT LIFE. I'M REALLY INSPIRED WITH 3-4 LINES SAID BY ML ....[U SHOULD CHECK OUT IT ON UR OWN]
At first i had also prefered a TYPICAL ROMANCE BUT NOW I PREFER ACTION MORE AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A TYPICAL ROMANCE OR FANTASIES THEN DON'T GO FOR THIS , I REPEAT DON'T WATCH THIS .
By typical romance i mean- a genius boy or rich boy with clingy or naive or poor girl
The lakorn is about Sila ,who wants to get back at his stepmother and stepbrother .But He forgott that he has to meet also his chilhood best Feind Mintra ,a Girl who always was there for him.Mintra is suspecting that he is Tor ( Tor is Sila but he changed his name because of revange) and try to get close to him but Sila tell her every time they meet he is not Tor.Sila is in love with Mintra since they was children,but he can‘t tell her that because he doesn‘t want to get her involved in his revange.
This lakorn is great I watched many lakorns and this one is my favorite????
My favorite ep until now are 4,5,8,12 and 20????????
If you want to watch this lakorn you cak watch it on:
You have to watch it????