Two identical twins, Han Soo Ho and Han Kang Ho, look exactly alike but lead entirely different lives. Han Soo Ho is a respectable judge who does everything by the book, while Han Kang Ho is not only a convicted criminal but a repeat offender. When Han Soo Ho suddenly disappears, Han Kang Ho ends up taking his brother’s place and living a new life as a judge.
Watch Your Honor Episodes Online
Where to Watch Your Honor
Cast & Credits
Well, a lot of people didn't like this one, but I enjoyed a lot! :)
I think that this drama deserves more love and attention.
So, give this a try and don't stop at the fist episode, because everything progressed from episode to episode.
Romance between the two main leads was awesome and so cute.
I’m sad because they cut 2 episodes. The ending was a little bit rushed, but I still liked.
The acting was good, the plot was good, interesting and somehow warm, the actors did a very good job and OSTs were sooo good! :D
Yoon Shi Yoon was so adorable in this one. His acting skills are awesome. You could clearly see the difference between Kang Ho and Soo Ho! He can act a silly, cute and fun guys and serious guys with deep emotions!
Yoon Shi Yoon, see you soon, on your new project and Tv drama!!!
- Yoon Shi Yoon's acting as Kang Ho was shaky, to say the least. As Soo Ho, he delivered better. Maybe he was trying to emphasize the fact that both brothers were extremely different. But all that we ended up seeing was Kang Ho overacting at every situation. At first, I didn't really mind, but then it got irritating. I really wishes he had toned it down a bit. His expressions were just all over the place.
- So Eun as a female lead was... Okay. Honestly, nothing worth remembering. She was extremely normal. But for some reason, I liked that fact.
- There were fun moments. Like whenever Kang Ho would out think the bad guys. Those scenes were awesome!
- The romance was cute.
- I still feel like some of the things were left unfinished. A few things that needed resolving. Maybe because they cut down on the number of episodes?
- Overall I'd say give it a watch if you have nothing else, nothing better, as an option. You never know, you might end up enjoying it.