Seeking a UI/UX Designer (Remote)
It’s an exciting time for us, as we continue to grow and add to our MDL team. We are currently seeking a UI/UX Designer who demonstrates the following skills and brings the following experience and qualifications:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in UI/UX
- Work collaboratively to map user flows, prototype interactions, and design simple, usable, and elegant user experiences
- An understanding of responsive design and the ramifications of designing across devices
- Passion to learn and solve complex requirements and address difficult UI challenges
- Passion for delivering quality user experiences
- Experience using tools such as Axure, Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Influence product and developers and teams to maintain a high UX bar
- Self-directed and resourceful
- Familiarity with client-side frameworks such as Angular, Vue.js, React,js, etc.
- Has the desire to work and thrive in a small team environment.
- Lead design sprints and interact with developers and teams for design reviews
- An online portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions
- Being an Asian Drama / Film fan
This is a paid contract position with self-directed, flexible hours with defined deadlines. There is also an opportunity for this to become a full-time position.
This position can be 100% remote.
HOW TO APPLY
The position is no longer available.
In the email, include the following:
- Your portfolio of previous work that you've done. If you've done any UI/UX work on similar sites in the past, please note that.
- What country you're located in.