Yeah maybe they did argue and Nine still mad or maybe now that series finishing he don’t feel the need to have fanservice. I just feel bad for Joong because I like him a lot and don’t like to see him sad and he look sad when he treated like that.

Psychosinner is right. People argue. It's probably nothing.

I watched fancams of the 20190913 OPPO A9 2020 with the two of them, and they seem pretty okay to me. Hopefully they figure things out if anything is bothering them. They adore each other and have a beautiful friendship. I believe in them. We shouldn't stress about it.

Just saw episode #12.  The two characters looked so comfortable and in love with each other.  The way that both looked into each other's eyes, give me hope that love can be that wonderful.   It was a great ending!

Yes hopefully so. At moment to me it look like Nine distancing himself and closer to Ben but let see what future holds. I wish them all the best 

Okay look it could be debated that everything we see is fan service. And it's JUST AS PROBABLE that they are together and unable to come out because of repurcussions. And just as probable good friends. I'm just trying to put things in perspective here. So whichever you prefer it's just fantasy, what's the harm in that? Let's get one thing straight. In Asian cultures and even in the western world, coming out can be DEVASTATING. You risk losing your friends, your family, everything you hold dear. I'm 32 and bi and I still haven't come out. I probably never will because I'm also Asian and I've tried several times but it's just not worth it risking not ever seeing your family especially. So you chicken out. At least I'm BI which means I like men too so I can cover it up but not everyone is that lucky. Another thing is it's scientific fact that homophobes are much more likely to be in the closet. That said, if you see an actor being homophobic always remember they might be struggling inside. And if you just apply simple probability, you will realize that an entire continent of male actors can't all be straight! That's just not what statistics say, so obviously some of them are lying. So again, just trying to put things in perspective. What you think is fan service may not always be that. And so what if it is! 

And I don't pressure anyone into saying if they are gay or not, because you shouldn't force someone to take a stance on something they're not ready to do. Never ever force someone to come out. You don't know what kind of hell you might be creating for them 

And as for Joong nine i think if nothing else they're good friends and I personally think Nine is way more into Joong and the jealous type so he gets mad easily, and Joong just has a casual flirty personality there's nothing wrong with that. I adore them for their differences. I think their interactions are genuine. But anyone who has been in a relationship, you can't always be 'on.' I m sure Joong knows that. Overanalizing every little thing is harmful to the people involved. They're real people just like you and me. So let's not be so cynical. There's skepticism and there's cynicism. One is healthy and one is toxic. Once you start seeing everything with a negativity filter it causes more hate and misery. 

I mean I keep hearing the words "fan service"  but isn't EVERYTHING on TV basically fan service for someone? That's just TV and movies for you. How's that a new concept? And you see how people who work on the same project are always dating behind the scenes? That happens, when you get so comfortable with someone and it's not fake or fan service, some of them actually got married. If it doesn't last or they broke up later that's life. But they did love each other, they were hot for each other. So there's definitely a few people in the BL world who went through or are going through through, the same. So if Knock and Korn get fake married and Joong Nine get fake kids I say BRING IT XD

ChocolateIceCreamLove:

Psychosinner is right. People argue. It's probably nothing.

I watched fancams of the 20190913 OPPO A9 2020 with the two of them, and they seem pretty okay to me. Hopefully they figure things out if anything is bothering them. They adore each other and have a beautiful friendship. I believe in them. We shouldn't stress about it.

SAME they were being so cute!! 

Sorry for the diatribe LOL 

I love Joong and nine so god damn much. Their friendship is so cute and their chemistry is off the charts. They're both beautiful actors and tbh I am living fro their lives and insta stories. Hell, they did a live in my class so I ended up watching in instead of doing work oops. I really love them and I look forward to future stuff~

Kcitkat:

I love Joong and nine so god damn much. Their friendship is so cute and their chemistry is off the charts. They're both beautiful actors and tbh I am living fro their lives and insta stories. Hell, they did a live in my class so I ended up watching in instead of doing work oops. I really love them and I look forward to future stuff~

Yeppers. My only sadness is that the show is over and I hope they use the same cast for next season because I'm also in love with Pavel!! 

Did anyone see their live yesterday? They were SO adorable! The plushie fight in the end was relatable, lol, and I love that Nine keeps stuff from the fans and hangs it on his wall, that's so sweet.

Psychosinner:

Hey Maggy,

I've been watching their YouTube videos to cope lol and now I'm remembering only 2 more episodes left I'm sad

I'm becoming a J9 stalker xD no, but really I just love them together so much! Watching all of their content on IG, twt and YT! They're just perfect together! 

i love seeing J9 together! they've been so good with fans. They spend together almost everyday! haha their IG stories are the best!