See picture of Joong and Nine

Joong Archen Aydin as Ming and Nine Konchit Boonsatheepakdee as Kit, do you agree with me that they are incredibly good for each other (I mean for the role...hehehe) and oozing with chemistry?

I MEAN... Chen and Nine actually has a chemistry even out of the series. Like if you watch their past IG stories, you can really see that they really look good together and they give you that feeling.

AND IN TERMS OF ACTING, YES!!!! REALLY YESS!! I mean I didn't find any cringy moment during their first encounter on EP2 unlike the past MingKit. So really looking forward for more of this pairing

CHEN X NINE!!!!

I agree. Just recently I have been seeing photos of them off cam and I am squealing because they really look good together. I wish to see more of them.

itisrallion:

I MEAN... Chen and Nine actually has a chemistry even out of the series. Like if you watch their past IG stories, you can really see that they really look good together and they give you that feeling.

AND IN TERMS OF ACTING, YES!!!! REALLY YESS!! I mean I didn't find any cringy moment during their first encounter on EP2 unlike the past MingKit. So really looking forward for more of this pairing

CHEN X NINE!!!!

Ahaha... YES... CHEN X NINE..

Yes.  The first kiss scene proved how natural and comfortable they are with each  other  and when Ming came thru those doors to pick Kit up for the movies was unbelievable.   So many eyes on him but he only had eyes for Kit.  Plus, facial expressions shown how much he loved Ming

Finally some people who get my obsession with these two XD 

Thanks for the link! Omg why are Asian actors always hotter when they're just being casual or in candid pics and interviews

Psychosinner:

Finally some people who get my obsession with these two XD 

Hello, I'm obsessed with them, too!! They're so perfect together!!!! 

Maggy:

Hello, I'm obsessed with them, too!! They're so perfect together!!!! 

Hey Maggy,

I've been watching their YouTube videos to cope lol and now I'm remembering only 2 more episodes left I'm sad

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! Finally someone who understand how it is to be obsessed with them, lol. I can't get enough of them. They're so amazing on so many levels. Their acting, chemistry, but also their genuine friendship. I just love them so much.

I know and Nine keeps saying he's Joongs Dad xD in all their lives and interviews lol

Anyone think Nine and Joong weird lately? Not as close 

Really? Are you saying it because of the live they did? Because Nine was sick, he wasn't feeling great. Other than that, I haven't noticed anything. They seem fine to me :)

I noticed since Elle event. He kind of pull away a lot and treat Joong like a nuisance 

Even besties have disagreements. We can't expect them to always be happy happy. We all fight and argue but our lives are not on display. So please don't read into every little thing. And I honestly would not find it believable if two people friends or couples didn't argue with because that's just not reality then