I hope they just change Godd and Bass(specially due to acting). I loved MingKit, and for many they were the couple that saved the series, so I don't think they have to change them too, the same goes for Beam and Forth which we didn't see any interation between them in 2 Moons, but I think Tee and Tae have good chemistry as a couple( at least in Social Death Vote)

Just_Me_Now:

I hope they just change Godd and Bass(specially due to acting). I loved MingKit, and for many they were the couple that saved the series, so I don't think they have to change them too, the same goes for Beam and Forth which we didn't see any interation between them in 2 Moons, but I think Tee and Tae have good chemistry as a couple( at least in Social Death Vote)

SAME! OMG! I was rooting for Mingkit! Because their acting is more .... I don't know the word to use but I am going to use the word realistic. They make us feel like they're actually dating in real life or so because there's completely no awkwardness when it comes to their scenes. I pray for mingkit for having longer screen time. Their screen time in season 1 is pathetic! The Mingkit cut I've watched on youtube only lasted for about 59 minutes! There were a total of 12 episodes in season 1 and each episode lasted about 40 minutes to 50. But you're telling me that mingkit, the pairing who saved two moons only got 59 minutes of screen time together? D:

I hope all the oriyactors come back. I lo ed all of them. ESPECIALLY knowing g that for godt and wayo the characters fit so well together,  just like, Ming and Kit, and My favorite Fourth and Beam. All six young men need to complete this series together IMO, in order for it to work out ex cellteny. Here is hoping. 

when is it supposed to be realeased?

Kookie20:

when is it supposed to be realeased?

it is still unknown. they are actually in casting new main actors right now so the process of creating new season is still at the very begining

None of the original cast is going to be in season 2

The new director of the new 2Moons has quit...

anchorenomore:

The new director of the new 2Moons has quit...

I think 2 Moons is cursed :-P

Just_Me_Now:

I think 2 Moons is cursed :-P

sadly that could be the case :P

Laurange7:

Anyone having news for the season 2 ?

season 2 is now out. Quite a few sights have episode 1 and 2 with english subs