Check out the opening scene in episode 1. I think that is a prologue of what is to come. That the film makers had hidden the show's ending in plain sight.

In episode 32, Hyun woo met up with Jae wook and made him promised that no matter what Jae wook is not to hurt Joon Seo for his sake. Hyun Woo does not want Joon Seo to be hurt, to ever find out that he was born for selfish reasons and abandoned shortly after. Hyun Woo doesn't want Joon Seo to be placed in a situation where he may misunderstand. Hyun Woo threatens that he would run away if his wishes are not respected.

In the opening scene, it showed Yi Jeong arriving to court, hounded by reporters. She sees Min Ho standing in the background. The camera cuts to Jae Wook hiding in the car observing.
The next scene shows Na Kyung questioning Yi Jeong on her remorse. Yi Jeong glanced at Min Ho. Min Ho is staunched. Yi Jeong counters and and asked the same question to Na Kyung.

At first glance, it looked like this court hearing took place to address the divorce between Yi Jeong and Jae Wook. But immediately after, the scene cuts to a teenager purchasing a train ticket. The TV in the background shows a new report on Ji Young's trial. The young man paused and stared at the broadcast. He clenched his teeth and dashes out. Dropping his bag as he bumped against a commuter, but he ignores it , and run with tears out of the station.

The scene jumped to a earlier Ji Jeong hosting her talk show. She speaks of the attributes of a mother, "Sacrifice, greatness, and nobility".

The 2nd and 3rd scene appears to be constant in time, and we would have no reason to suspect otherwise, until we see young Hyun Woo grows up, and into the young man at the train station. But that is 10 episodes later, long enough for us not to make the connection.

If we revise the episodes, we would not see that it is the 1st and 2nd scene that is together in time. Yi Jeong is in court, answering for her alleged crime, and Hyun Woo is running to his mother. I would even view the 3rd scene where Ji Yeong's closing of her talk show, where she speaks about the greatness of a mother, as the answer she would come to give, to the question raised in court.

With this 3 scene, I would see the show's central theme to be around Ji Yeong's growth and struggle as a mother, and how she would come to portray those three attributes, "Sacrifice, greatness, and nobility".  I would see the shows conclusion, with Ji Yeong remains divorced from her ex, her current husband remaining steadfast with her, Na Kyung's abandonment by Jae Wook, Hyun Woo's return and understanding  of Ji Yeong. The only thing left would the role Joon seo has to play. Would he come to understand his birth mother or resent her.