omg there's so much more juicy details girls and that's why I comment here so I don't forget lol...but when you guys ask me it triggers my memory about some parts I've read in the novel...

ohh here's another funny bit about YWY...after the birth of his 2nd child, YWY whined to Xinger that she has to make up to him because he's had to suppress his lust for the past 6 months (I think back then people are not allowed to be intimate when the girl is pregnant so after Xinger found out she was pregnant she can't have sex with him...our man YWY went on a dry spell for 6 months lol)...this was their conversation:
YWY: if you don't make it up to me I'll have to start accepting concubines.
Xinger: you dare??
YWY: ok then you'll have to be troubled for a bit...(then carries her to the bed)...

:D
lol that is so funny!!! how can he changed so much after surviving the ice lake?? That is so not him compared to what we've seen in the drama !! he must be possessed. lol
@SueLee, omg that is so funny!! I can't stop laughing!!! Thank you so much for sharing these moments!!!!! I cant stop...my heart is so happy! More, more, more, more! 
I am going to be so Obsessed by YWY again! Can't wait ...more more more. You rock SueLee.
YWY has changed a lot after surviving death...his QingHai army was made up of all previous criminals...see QingHai was a piece of land that nobody visited before, it was where they sent criminals to be exiled.  After YWY came along and revived QingHai, the capital city itself became as busy and economically strong just like ChangAn and there were many people migrating to QingHai everyday.  YWY's QingHai army consisted of ex-convicts, but they all became loyal to him.  Xinger-YWY's family life was really sweet, they actually celebrated the holidays with their maids/servants and they all ate at the same table.  They treated their helpers like family members, their family life was very fun and lively.

OMG I have to share with you guys what YWY's childhood friends say about him when he was young too, he's a really funny character...I'll put it here to remind myself and will come back to type it up later...:)
Ok girls, I just added more funny moments about YWY here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/sue-lee/spoilerfrom...
I'll add more when I remember them, but I love this guy lol...:D
hahha. thank you. 
Are there any memorable moments in the book that we didn't get to see in the drama??
ohh a lot more @Sey!!  I'll keep adding when they pop up in my memories...:)
lol Thanks. You're the best.
Hi, my native language is Spanish, i learned english a few years ago but i don´t know chinese! :( i really want to read the whole novel, iam really grateful for the chaps that you posted @SueLee, if you can please post more, :)
LATEST UPDATE: Because some bored soul keeps reporting my FB profile and
FB keeps deactivating/reactivating for investigation...I've created my own blog site to post my summaries/translations, please check it out and subscribe for my future updates...thanks for all your support!!  :)
https://sueleesunshine.com