Hey yall, I've decided to create a FB public page so I can post these summaries up there...that way I won't lose what I've typed up if MDL decides to delete my posts one day...:)  I've just realized I've spent quite a bit of time writing/translating these parts from the book that it would be a great waste of my time and effort should these posts get deleted somehow.  So please check for my updates here: https://www.facebook.com/sueleesunshine
We can still have discussions over here, but I'll keep the summaries and updates there.  Thanks!!  :)
I have a question. are all the events that shown in the drama b/w xinger and yuwen yue really happened in the book? 
1. when she became his bedchamber? the blood stain on the blanket?
2. he got blind trying to save her life?
3. the moment she wiped his wet shirt then they stared at each other?
4. the moment when she came back from the lantern festival and they had a talk about miss Song death in the lake?
5. he gave her that ring?
6. the dance that he dropped some water in her eyes and make her eyes see clearer?
7. the shop keeper bring up the couple swords? how did both of them react in the book?
8. Did xinger really find out about him using her a suicide spy from his grandfather?
9. what happened to him when he thought xinger died? clearly in the drama, he cared about nothing, i mean nothing. his live is over. we could see that he really loves her. why didn't his grandfather trying to match him up with any girls from a powerful family?

lol, one question, but so many little questions in that one question. Sorry, i'm just really curious
The book basically is a time travel story, so when the secret agent dies, she inhabits the body of the slave girl. She is just a child and does not become a bed chamber maid. She does get any martial arts training from Yuwen Yue (Zhuge Yue) in ths book. No lovers sword as far as I know in the book. No Eyes of God, After Life Camp or Wind and Cloud Decree.
https://wuxialover.com/queen-of-no-11-agent-11/  for English translation upto chapter 37.
thank so much, looking forward to your happy moments...
UPDATE: added more detailed dialogs during their bed scene here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/sue-lee/spoilerfrom...
@SueLee, is there a problem with your facebook page? I can't get into it
yeah me too, I couldn't find it
@SueLee, yeah, me too cannot find  your facebook page. Yesterday I saw petition for PA 2 in your page, I want to participate.
please keep updating! thanks alot!
Agree to you @ SEY , SUELEE is a life saver, thank you for continuing princess agent story, so eager to watch the next ep, i've watch for 2 days and suddenly it cut in the middle... kills me so much 
Hi SueLee...is there something wrong with the fb page you created for Spoilers from the Novel of Princess Agents? I really would love to read more of your translation of the novel into English...and also, thank you for translating it into English...wish I could understand the lingo myself so I can read the book...sounds more interesting than the tv series lol even though the ending sucked I would still say that was my best so far from all the Asian drama's I've seen.
SueLee Facebook page has been deactivated again due to someone reporting the page. Hopefully it will be back and running in a couple of days. This is the second time it happened. 
@Linh I was right, that's what i've been thinking about. there must be someone reported it again. I really dont understand what is with their problem? That facebook page is all about XingYue happiness, unless they must be haters like @snowflake said
oh ok thanks@Linh