The Girl Who Leapt Through Time... And I realy enjoyed it... <3
colorful it was pretty good. for a slice of life, it had extremely good characterization and delved into important stuff in all aspects of life. just a very complete story
kara no kyoukai 7. no clue waht was going on throughout dislike supernatural in general.
Re-watched The Girl Who Leapt Through Time with my cousins
Higashi no Eden Soushuuhen: Air Communication
Higashi no Eden Soushuuhen: Air Communication
Detective Conan Movie 16: The Eleventh Striker
akira. interesting. but couldnt really appreciate.
tokyo godfathers, didnt enjoy the beginning. the design, the characters, the baby squealing, but ended up a decently good movie.
eva 3.33 extremely disappointing. expected a lot better. im ok with abstract ideas, but when there is absolutely no plot... there was some mention of various things but mostly just glazed over it didnt help that the first 10-15mins were really boring there was zero depth to the characters and most of them were plain annoying. im not sure of the value of this remake if things dont get better soon.
hotarubi no mori e. simple yet beautiful
From up on poppy hill. very good. loved the plot. the art was good. everything was very well done. the story towards the end was a little complicated and probably could have done with a little better description. but otherwise, a good job. solid.
Metropolis. I would have liked it a lot more had I not read the plot ahead of time because back then I had a really hard time finding it with jap dub.
Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo
Kotonoha no Niwa
Hotarubi no Mori e
Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki
it's really great 9/10