i was originally from myanimelist and several of my friends seem to use mydramalist so i just made an account here recently

i wonder how many of you from mdl have accounts on mal too!

yeah I had an account there since 2014 but I'm in an anime slump, I feel more like watching dramas these past few years than anime :/ 

Yes, I also came from MAL before discovering MDL. I am really glad that we have such great websites!

tried to use it but they seem stuck up to not add ToG on the list. havent touched it since then.

I m using Myanimelist ! Not watching a lot since a while , more in reading mangas ...but some aren't in their database.You can add me if you want , same name than MDL.

Yes, been a silent reader for the long time. I guess I need some ppl to fill my friend lists though. both MDL and MAL haha

here's my profile : Nurlela

I found MAL from the forums on MDL. I just opened an account there yesterday but I haven’t added in much. I’ve mostly been reading mangas that dramas were based on and the only anime so far is Itazura na Kiss — because I’m completing all stories of this one. :) I have the same username there. 

I first watched anime and then realised one of the anime shows I watched was adapted into a drama. There starts my drama journey...

Yes, I do have it and use it more because I watch way more tons of anime than drama.  I open mal recently also.

Sunset:

yeah I had an account there since 2014 but I'm in an anime slump, I feel more like watching dramas these past few years than anime :/ 

i feel the same! can’t seem to find any good romance animes anymore :’(

I have my MAL account since 2016, already over 720 anime completed.. but i also use Anilist which is much better, the design is better and the community is not as bad as MAL's community

Yes! I use both MAL and Anilist as my anime cataloging sites. However, I think that Anilist is less toxic and more organized than MAL. MAL is just very toxic and the site is very unorganized and glitchy.  

I use Anime-Planet. I like the interface on there and the fact that I can also keep track of what manga I have read as well.