serenitykiss wrote: oooh Vampire Knight yes for sure, good one.

Hava, yeah we were talking about the skip beat tdrama at dc i think, i want a j version though lol. i'll probably watch the tdrama but i'm really hoping that it'll inspire a jdrama

yeah me too
raritymoon wrote: Monster: (did anyone know this anime?)

its a seinen and probably the most realistic anime series ive seen, and even more human like than most of live drama...

but i think its better not to make a live adaption of it bcoz it may ruin it for sure... (live version is even cartoonish than the anime itself)

^.^

i know,,and i want the live action!!
i like urasawa naoki's mangas

and monster will be more interesting than 20th century boys, i think..
Totally Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Isa_Sol wrote: Totally Kaichou wa Maid-sama

I could've sworn that that was on its way to becoming a movie. Or maybe im mistaken with bokura ga ita.
Skye: Bokura ga Ita is coming a movie starring Ikuta Toma :D
mjup wrote: i know,,and i want the live action!!
i like urasawa naoki's mangas

and monster will be more interesting than 20th century boys, i think..

but Monster story is set on Germany and almost all the cast are German T.T...
ogy wrote: I loved monster, but imagine a 70 episode live action :D Although, I think it could make a good dark drama.

a 20 episode live drama episode will do but the hard part is the settings......
Well... I can't wich for Ouran anymore :-P How about... no. But that... noo. The only one I can think of is FullMetal Alchemist, and making that one into a drama can be a bit... costly, considering the huge amount of CGI and special effects the'd have to do. Maybe if HBO did it. That might have worked.
Othervise Emma/Victorian Romance or Yotsubato! I'd love to see a drama out of those:)
have any of you read shinshi doumei cross?..it would be epic to have live action or even anime of that manga!(wishing!!)
well, there are tons of anime/manga out there that would be great for a drama..it would be so great if they did...
I would like to see korean manhwa "Pig Bride" to get live adaption :D
I would love to see a live adaptation of Bubble Gum Crisis, THe Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and Clamp's X/1999. Actually I would love to see I live adaptation of any of the Clamp series.
I'd love to see Fushigi Yuugi [Although I'd be half afraid to see how they'd do that haha] and Fruits Basket (:

I need to catch up on my manga...haha
Crazy4You wrote: I'd love to see Fushigi Yuugi [Although I'd be half afraid to see how they'd do that haha] and Fruits Basket (:

I need to catch up on my manga...haha

It would be awesome to see a live Fushigi Yugi! I love Yuu Watase.
Fushigi Yuugi, yes this one too... also, Cowboy Bebop (not so sure since the anime is PERFECT, but wouldnt mind it if they try making something worth watching. Im like c4u, too afraid to see the outcome lol) and Wolf's Rain.