LadyViolette wrote: Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu cuz this shy love is having lots of fun. Waiting, caring, give & take, attempting kisses & sweet scenes. ❤ & :D

Do you know if the anime is complete?
beca256 wrote: Do you know if the anime is complete?

Last time i check is already #71. I don't know if already completed. I'm on #12. :)
LadyVioletta wrote: Last time i check is already #71. I don't know if already completed. I'm on #12. :)

The anime???? I looked for it and it only had two OVAs.... ._.
Faster Than A Kiss :D

I Love Reading This Manga omona they attempt to kisses in so many occasion but not kiss in the lips ㅋㅋㅋ
This is a story of a 16 y girl is a student & her 4 y bro without parents & home to stay, so her English teacher offers her to stay at his house.
But the girl is so unpredictable & her words come without further thinking, she said," would you marry me if i stay at your home?"
WHATT THE HECK IS SHE THINKING ?
The teacher accepts her as his wife written in marriage register. WOW!

The secret is so funny & their daily life: "secret life", different "wife cosplay" each day, many attempts of "misch kiss but not on lips", "family against their marriage", "love rivalry", etc.
beca256 wrote: The anime???? I looked for it and it only had two OVAs.... ._.

coz the OVAs only 2, so i resume into the manga :D
I guess R-15 would make a good drama but the level of pervertness would be too great.
Takemi wrote: Gintama!!

As much as I love gintama, I dont think it'd make a good live action.
I'd love to see The Flower of Evil *manhwa* turned into an awesome Kdrama *.*!
I love Gintama, its hilarious!! I think it would make a great adaptation.
Takemi wrote: Gintama!!
Special A,Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama <3,An Drama from Kimi Ni Todoke(even though I am really happy with the movie but I want an Drama xD),Gamaran,Baby Steps,Mishounen Produce,Beauty Pop...and many more ;) Almost all my favorite Mangas and Animes weren´t made into live-action yet ^^
Some of CLAMP's titles, such as xxxHolic. I would say TRC (with it being my favourite Manga) but I don't think that would go so well. I'd have more faith in 'Holic. Perhaps Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt would be an interesting one, quite cheesy, but funny.
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
I would love to see Red River adapted in anime ^^
Juniko wrote: I would love to see Red River adapted in anime ^^

YES : D Me too <3
Also Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu, Kaichou wa Maid-Sama, Tokyo Crazy Paradise, Saver and Kingyou Sou
- and about 50 others too ^^"