Spoilers For Ending:

Why??! Just why they had to pull that tear drop at the end! Ending felt rushed but then again this drama had setup huge expectations which are impossible to live up to all.. Just wished poor Ye Na could also get her due credit.. She was so loyal to Namshin. 

Anyways, This drama definitely goes in my best kdramas list! 

So in the end three handsome men come together to make an animatronic doll for a girl. LOL! Did David give him the ability to cry? Overall good ending. Want more though. 

I have really enjoyed the discussion throughout this whole thread. The final episodes didn’t live up to my expectations re how the story should have unfolded, but the final scene was lovely.

SPOILERS OF ENDING!

The fact that they made a more "human" version of him, in the end, destroyed a big part of what the series was about, which was a major disappointment to me. The series focused on showing a world different from ours where AI has gone to the point of gaining humanity. Namshin3 symbolized the perfect human and the goal for mankind,  he was everything humans aspired to become. By seeing him navigating through situations and slowly learning patterns of how to be human made the watcher question "What is the definition of humanity, what makes us different?".  I guess that they wanted to have an romantic ending rather than a more realistic approach, which also is something that leaps like a line through this drama. (It's not that realistic) ((but I enjoyed seeing a robot that showed feelings)) 

This is ofc just my opinion and interpretation of the series; not facts. 

I was feeling disappointed when his powers were gone in the end :/ why would you want to be like an ordinary human when you're already awesome? being human is boring  lol

I liked the ending BUT I NEEDED YOUNG HOON AND NAM SHIN ENDING TOGETHER I'm pretty sure they were gay for each other! 

NorJeGI:

I liked the ending BUT I NEEDED YOUNG HOON AND NAM SHIN ENDING TOGETHER I'm pretty sure they were gay for each other! 

Yeeeesssss!!!!! I ship them hard!!!!!!!!!!! The looks man! The looks!!! 

the ending was nice, but for such a drama a "happy ending" is not a must!

it makes more sense if he didnt come back to life actually.

but after all its a really good drama.

NorJeGI:

OMG i was thinking the same thing xD!!

HELLO GUYS!

I started this discussion to see how different our theories are and I was so suprised how many of you joined and shared your ideas ~

The drama has ended and it's time to close this disscussion, which makes me sad but it's needed as the purpose was aready fullfilled :)

If anyone wants to say sth about the ending I think it would be good to say it in comment section, because I don't want to spam people who are just starting to watch the show now. 

I WON'T delete this thread as I think it's part of our memories and journey. The story kept evolving with each episode and also our theories and it's a precious memory I don't want to delete. Thanks all of you who came here and made this topic filled with happiness and joy. 

Is this discussion closed yet?

I just wanted to say that it was great being a part of this discussion with everyone. I have mixed feelings about the ending mainly because it can be interpreted in so many different ways (for me at least).  But that doesn't change the fact that this was definitely an enjoyable drama for me and will hold a special place amoung all my other top favourites!

Once again, thank you for this discussion it was almost as fun as watching the drama itself and it really helped me cope through the days I spent missing the drama because I was waiting for the next episode xD

Thanks everyone!

Seo Ye Na was very loyal and loving to human Nam Shin but got screwed over hard in the ending while human Nam Shin despite being a big asshole and trying to kill a few people got a good end. They at least should have ended up together. 

Robot Nam Shin crying at the end and having "no powers"  and being overall more human is completely dumb.

Overrated drama all in all.

Wanda:

the ending was nice, but for such a drama a "happy ending" is not a must!

it makes more sense if he didnt come back to life actually.

but after all its a really good drama.

why????????????

I think all (at least most) of us wanted happy ending.

ITgirl08:

Seo Ye Na was very loyal and loving to human Nam Shin but got screwed over hard in the ending while human Nam Shin despite being a big asshole and trying to kill a few people got a good end. They at least should have ended up together. 

Robot Nam Shin crying at the end and having "no powers"  and being overall more human is completely dumb.

Overrated drama all in all.

Looking for happy ending for the bad ones!!!

How!!!!!!!!!!!!!